65 Carlton you be the judge

What's on your mind?
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

65 Carlton you be the judge

Unread post by teazzer »

Horny as so make my way to 65 Carlton

Few girls in the line up but none really tickling my fancy.

Reception Vik or what ever his name is recommends this one girl best service highly recommend does bbbj .

Bit excited so pay for the 30mins

Have a shower after always having a shower before I visit so 2 showers making sure the tackle is nice and clean .

Wait for that the lady to arrive after about 10mins waiting.

Strips off goes for nipple sucking what I'm not a fan off then slowly down for some bbbj

This is where you can be the judge

Wahhh wahhh no gooda noo noo she stops

After 5 seconds wash wash ... what the hell ????

I can gurarantee 100000% I do not smell this is the first complaint I have ever had in 8 years of punting ... wash wash I go to the shower

She runs and asquats on the toilet burping and dropped the biggest smelliest fart then starts taking a dump the place smells now really bad

What the
just happen ... I put my cloths on and ask to see the boss or another girl that's just not on .... ok ok ok she says wiping her arse .

Fark that I want another girl or my money back

VIK comes in asks what's wrong I explain he said
Bullshit the girl give you good service

I explain it's very simple my money back or a new girl
VIK screams you bullshit and looks like he wanted to hit me no I give you nothing . wow I said I wasn't leaving till I get my money back ... he chucked
Me $70 then gave $20 to the girl saying fark off you used my shower .

I walked out..

Never ever again will I visit this shop

Never ever in my years of punting have I ever seen or been involved in a situation like this .

I'll let you be the judge

There is so much I would like to say but I won't lower myself for scum
Heresjonny

Heresjonny

Unread post by Heresjonny »

Yeah, I've had something similar happen to me once at Casablancas.

It's an easy fix. Go somewhere else. But having said that, there are some girls who give exceptional service, some who are middle of the road, and some, fortunately in my case, only one, who give really bad service.
Had plenty of the middle group. But surprisingly a lot of the exceptional variety.
HookerLooker definitely helps with getting the better ones.