WORST PLACES (130 Alexandria, Moulin Rouge, Sydney Baby Massage

What's on your mind?
rainbowjizz

WORST PLACES (130 Alexandria, Moulin Rouge, Sydney Baby Massage

Unread post by rainbowjizz »

----------------130 ALEXANDRIA (MOULIN ROUGE) .........................

I would not recommend this place.

poor management, girls are so old...

I went to girl MOMO from Taiwan

She wouldn’t do anything not even touch unless you pay more.

Touch is $20, blowjob is $30.

I have been to about 7-8 brothels but this is the worst one so far.

I was asked for some extra for something elsewhere but not for the basic service.

This was my second visit. The first visit was with quite mature age Thailand girl.
She didn’t ask for extra money but service was terrible. She cut time as well

DISSATISFACTION. NO BODY TO BODY NUDE MASSAGE AT ALL (NO SHOWER ROOM ) IT WAS ADVERTISED ALL ROOMS HAVE SHOWER .. WELL SIMPLY I FOUND OUT THAT WAS A LIE.

Visited this shop today afternoon

I thought it was somewhere else. I guess new management

I went there mamason asked me to stay 30min or 1 hour I said half an hour and wanted to check out the ladies

she said ladies are beautiful 30min is 90dollas. I asked politely several times then she said you have to wait a little

i sit on the cough and waited 5 min this girl called jojo came she was wearing the same uniform with Cara.

she was alright and didn't wanted to wait longer so I went in with her but she said she had booking with another customer in 10 minutes

she just stood and and gave me handjob nothing else (I MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING)

-------------Sydney BABY MASSAGE------------------

so she will do handjob 10 minutes instead today. She said mamasan will massage me instead.... I was quite angry but didn't say anything

after 10 minutes with jojo I left. If you wanted that you could pay $40 for a proper massage in the city

There was no shower in my room. she said this room is the only room without shower but I think there is only 1 or maybe 2 girls and 1-2 rooms only

Jojo was polite overall but disappointed because she rushed to finish in 10 minutes (actually not even ten minutes)

If you like body to body massage I reccomend other places. Also If you like proper sports massage I reccomand much cheaper places in the city where it cost $40 dollas for one hour. (no erotic massage) I have been to many asian massage palour but this one is the worst so far.. this year.

there are many massage places near there and central. more girls and at least they dont cut time or miss out pretty much everything that was advertised.