Amazing gem or gf??

What's on your mind?
Smurf718

Amazing gem or gf??

Unread post by Smurf718 »

So ive seen this WL a couple times this week. Shes started a few weeks ago.Viet, young 20s, long black hair, tanned, natty c cups with tattoos. Great service everytime, get along great. Asked for my number after 1st visit and been seeing her since. Was very clean and cautious at first needing persuading :lol: but has now asked me to bareback. Also later hinted to go dinner etc also hinting to not tell the parents her work when she meets them?Should i be worried???
toenee

Re: Amazing gem or gf??

Unread post by toenee »

Very very worried, speaking from experience.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Its not rocket science that a viet girl might want a husband in Australia to score a PR visa. Plenty of Australian guys are also looking for a viet wife so no big deal.
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by teazzer »

Smurf enjoy the ride but don't get to attached my friend been there before and got burnt... Just speaking from experience, there always chasing the money, can you support her if she stops working ? There on some serious coin some of them ... Up to you
boronia
Gold Contributor

Unread post by boronia »

bender wrote:Its not rocket science that a viet girl might want a husband in Australia to score a PR visa. Plenty of Australian guys are also looking for a viet wife so no big deal.
I would be suspicious too, but if she is living at home with her parents, I doubt PR would be a motive.

Viet families can be very sensitive to their girls dating/marrying "foreigners". Probably more so than, say, Chinese of Japanese.
blazingaussie
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by blazingaussie »

Is she still working? Where and what name does she use??
Would be interesting to see if she has said similar things to other punters... That's one way to confirm if she is legit