Kirribilli 19 - Massage

What's on your mind?
TIP

Kirribilli 19 - Massage

Unread post by TIP »

Person's Name : JEAN

Establishment : Kirribilli 19

Date of Visit : 15/8/16

Contact Details: Suite 1, 19 Broughton St. Kirribilli (02) 9922 6381. Mob: 0420 508 878

Rates : $40 for 30mins + $20 GST - Clothed

Size/shape: size 8+, Lovely girl, beautiful face and smile, rounded figure, good shape well endowed. Clothes on?

Nationality or Ethnicity: Thai

Services Provided : Massage + HJ (It’s all I wanted- YMCV)

Value for money/recommend? : Yes for sure. YMMV –

Background:

I know Mamasan Rose well from Albany 6 days – in fact I remember her last day there indelibly.
She has business partner here, Lina, Milf, who was one of her ladies at Albany.

The shop is right at the top of the stairs – The door is on the right.

Don’t peel off and go to the Dental Surgery. – which you can see as you walk up stairs !!

This place gets quite a few female customers and has a qualified “doctor” for acupuncture, cupping and she does straight massage only – Respect her, it’s her choice. Young, sweet, shy.

Yesterday there was Thai – Jean; Chinese- Eva, slim little thing; Chinese – Lisa, size 6, plus the “doctor” another Lina, who is Korean.

They had about 4 customers through in my time there .. so, it has been discovered.

Mamasan Lina (Milf) will get busy!

Will have some different girls cycling through each day Rose says.

My experience/comments:

Well I had been checking out ashleymadison earlier so I was in the mood,

Got taken to the back room, on the left (which is at the front of the building) by Mamasns both of whom did a familiarisation check on me whilst Thai Jean came in. So I was jammed between the three of them, with Jean already exuding her beautiful smlile.

The Mamasans left and Jean I and chatted and became acquainted.,

Room is clean, bright, they use disposable bed covers – GOOD.

Treat her nicely lads she is really sweet. She can massage, she gives great eye (….able) eye contact, will take instructions, is there to please, a slow (a good Thai slow) build up and the denouement? Well it left me replete and relaxed.

YMCV and in fact YMMV.

I have written a bit excessively here as it is a new shop and did the TOFTT – I hope you can all find and enjoy.