TIP

Re: Saint Leona Massage

Unread post by TIP »

The name is actually Saint Leona Massage - a Chinese Massage shop
TIP

Re: Saint Leona Massage

Unread post by TIP »

SAINT LEONA

Shop 2 / 6-8 pacific Highway St Leonards. (Opposite side to Station – Close to Traffic Lights)
$40 & $70 – 30 / 60 mins.

3 massage bays - walls do NOT go to the ceiling. Tables are good quality and the place is clean.
No shower – the toilet is separate upstairs.

I visited this shop a number of times between October and December 2015 and May / June this year due to severe back spasms. I needed a professionally competent massage without “diversion” and this was the place I chose, it is close to where I live and was clean. As my back improved my treatment was able to broaden in focus and so did the ministrations.
Brief summary of Massage ladies. – Personal Experience.

Mamasan – Anna – China
Young Milf 35 – 40? 155 – 160cm, size 8-10 Attractive lass with good firm body.
English is limited but has a great attitude and smile to go with it.
Qualified - Super massage ability this girl, she is the masseuse I visited during my back only treatment and it was all I was interested in at that stage – believe me.
Others may have had more extensive massage from her.

Bella - China
Milf – 45 -50? – 155cm – mature build, not fat, good boobs.
English is good, personality is great.
Experienced masseuse who can deliver a good strong massage. Will “flip the top” for, “usual score” is fairly rudimentary at that skill, others may find it better executed than me. Overall a good experience because of attitude and desire to please.
Bella works here 3 days a week, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday?
She also works at another shop on Wednesday as mentioned above.

Dong Dong – China.
Milf 50? – 160cm – size 8 (I can’t guess these) in good shape.
English is not that good ! – good attitude – good service.
Dong Dong does a good strong massage if that is what you want – she can “ring the bell” as can be expected from someone acclaImed with a name such as Dong Dong or Ding Dong. She did a basic “toll” for me, she was happy, so was I, not a lot to report on this aspect or I would.
Monday and Wednesday I think and maybe Sunday. (days have changed)

Alice – China
I first saw Alice back in Neridah St, then another shop In St Leonards, Archer St, she is still great.
I have seen Alice a couple of times here, she is reported above, there is not much to add other than to say she also has a great service attitude with good communication. Probably the best “allrounder” here, certainly in that aspect of massage that I am mostly devoted to.
Thursday and Friday I think -- ??

Rose – China
Milf 45 -50 – 160cm – 8-10? Slim with a sexy air.
I have not availed myself of her massage yet and she is “on hols” at the moment, usually works Tuesday. I will be interested to try her skill at some stage.
Also works in Campsie she told me during a truncated chat.
There are no young masseuse here they are all Milfs as reported. In fact in the early days there was a mixture of male female masseuse. This basic summary may be of some help to members as I saw some commentary about this shop and its phone number , I spend quite a bit of time motorhoming these days so my life in Sydney “around the traps” is now limited.

Cheers.