Face pic.

What's on your mind?
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Face pic.

Unread post by Miss N »

Is it important for you to receive a face pic? Is it a deal breaker if you don t receive one and you can only have access to numerous body pics?
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Re: Face pic.

Unread post by Miss N »

Nearly 100 people read this posts and no one replied yet? Seriously i don t really understand this website? I was on xxx reciews but most guys were rude and selfish. I thought i would find some interesting and smart people here to elevate the debate but i notice only a bunch of cowards jerking themselves off reading comments... What aim do you have to only read the posts and not participe. That s just boooooooring. Seriously.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Warning miss n, go read our rules before your next post.
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

We can t say anything here seriously. I read other posts. Some users insults each other but you can t express an honest opinion on anything here... Pffff. Don t worry everyone i won t bother you very long. I suspect my future presence on this website to be blocked by the administrators anyway. Why people who tried to participate to your website should be banned seriously? People creating new topics, trying to elevate the debate, writting reviews. I m not insulting anyone by just noticing that 100 people saw my posts and didn t participate to it. Facts. Waiting to be banned now i reckon! That was a pleasure!
rubbertoe

Unread post by rubbertoe »

Miss N wrote:Is it important for you to receive a face pic? Is it a deal breaker if you don t receive one and you can only have access to numerous body pics?
My answer to 1st question: No, you can always ask the working girl to wear a paper bag over her head, if you don't like the look of her face :lol:
My answer to 2nd question: No, not a deal breaker. Body pics that are done properly (i.e. well lit, in focus and with none or minimal photoshopping) are Ok. It's understandable WL's would like to remain anonymous in their advertising and when dealing with unknown potential clients.

Miss N, try not to get too aggro if your posts attract little response, afterall this is a public forum and no one is obliged to reply to every post that they read.

RT
Last edited by rubbertoe on Mon May 23, 2016 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Thank for your reply rubbertoe. X
Why???

Unread post by Why??? »

Highly unusual to get a face pic but a treat if it's available.

Definitely not a deal breaker....ladies privacy should be protected
jordansigley

Unread post by jordansigley »

Not a deal breaker no, considering not many shops put up legit body pics let alone face pics.
But having face pics would definitely attract me to that place more, and I will travel the distance if needed.
p75213

Unread post by p75213 »

Miss N wrote:We can t say anything here seriously. I read other posts. Some users insults each other but you can t express an honest opinion on anything here... Pffff. Don t worry everyone i won t bother you very long. I suspect my future presence on this website to be blocked by the administrators anyway. Why people who tried to participate to your website should be banned seriously? People creating new topics, trying to elevate the debate, writting reviews. I m not insulting anyone by just noticing that 100 people saw my posts and didn t participate to it. Facts. Waiting to be banned now i reckon! That was a pleasure!
I thought you were going to be banned. What happened? :mrgreen:
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Hi, maybe i m a tolerated parasite here now.
screamingeagle3

Unread post by screamingeagle3 »

bender wrote:Warning miss n, go read our rules before your next post.
Funny every working girl that posts on this site is run down on here, if you want to keep exclusive to males say so also say that woman and especially WLs views arent wanted. Ive seen woman call old boilers junkies and druggos etc Miss N you have to realise by n ow they are just here to gratify themselves into thinking they are some superior being, However they forget they they pay for the service so sort of puts them on the lower level.

Is that OK Bender or will I get a warning too??
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

This is a boys club house primarily. Historically the most trouble we have in this forum always comes from WLs. We are not much interested in what you have to say, so all you have to do is read and follow the rules to avoid eviction.
rubbertoe

Unread post by rubbertoe »

bender wrote:...We are not much interested in what you have to say...
:shock: :shock: :shock:
You may not be interested, but I am and I'm sure other members are. This forum needs input from both sides of the punting world.

RT
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Oh boys calm down, thank you though rubbertoe for your comments but unfortunately it seems that we are in the 60 here where women are only good in the kitchen and in bed. We are in 2016! Hello! Working girls are not banned on this website. It s true that their voice is not heard or respected as much as men though. My only consolation is to know that haters are actually bold fat dudes stuck in a loveless marriage, who are only able to feel special by paying a gorgeous girl ( like me ) so they can feel important for just a little hour per month. feel free to unleash your nasty comments now. It gives me immense pleasure to see how i piss you off.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Second warning, go read the rules this is not a place for "starting shit, picking fights etc", it seems every time you post it's in breach of our rules