King Massage 198 Belmore Rd, Riverwood

What's on your mind?
Oblivion

King Massage 198 Belmore Rd, Riverwood

Unread post by Oblivion »

I booked Monica for one hour. When I met her in the room, she was wearing a skin tight, short dress and looked really fine, really fine. Her boobs are obviously fake but feel very nice, other than that, it's a typical Asian body with a small perky ass and smooth skin.

Started with massage which she does in a very sensual way. Running her elbows up and down the back and legs and letting her hands brush nicely against the body. This part felt very nice, it was appropriate for the place. But if you want a full massage then Monica probably isn't right choice.

After the massage and a wipe down with the hot towel, she started to slowly run the tips of the fingers in the errogenous zones. I would say everything Monica does is slow in fact. On the flip, I was nice and hard and ready to go. She asked if I wanted a happy ending, when I replied "yes", she then asked for me to specify what I wanted. This was clearly a sex invitation so I told her I'd like to have sex. She asked for $100 for this service and when I agreed, she left to get a condom.

On the return, she dommed me up and started a slow and sensual cbj. After a short bit of this, she climbed aboard and moved my very hard member into her very tight pussy. She then rode me first leaning over me and then sitting on for about 10 minutes total before inviting me to get on top. When I started fucking, her tight pussy became very stimulating and I blew my load inside her quite quickly from that position change.

A clean up after than and all done. Overall, I really enjoyed the experience, she is very hot, tight and happy to serve. One thing I noticed though is that she was holding back on moaning and only made light noises during the sex. This is probably because it's a massage parlour and so we can't be too loud. I would say that's the only downside to the experience. Enjoyed it and would do again. $160 for an hour of massage and sex was something I really enjoyed.
King Good Fortune

Re: King Massage 198 Belmore Rd, Riverwood

Unread post by King Good Fortune »

Glad you had a good time, oblivion! Monica is great and always good value.
She is also up for doubles and there are many other lovely ladies to choose from at Riverwood and our Green Square shop.
Five star ladies available usually at both shops. See you again!