How not be in trouble?

What's on your mind?
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

How not be in trouble?

Unread post by Miss N »

Hi can you please send me the precise part which doesn t allow me to express my views whereas other users are free to attack me? I m very eager to understand all the review websites rules. I seriously don t try to be disrepctful but i can t let other users attack be without any reaction. Please would you be kind enough to tell me in your rules where i can t autocongratulate myself for being an awesome human being whereas hundreds of guys on your website do it all the time in their reviews when they think they are studs because they put their dick in the youngest pussy in australia? Please let me know which rules i have broken. Thank you for your time and your precious help.
bender
Site Admin

Re: How not be in trouble?

Unread post by bender »

We typically have working girls in this forum who cause more trouble than any guys, my only advice is

a) sober up from your ice addiction
b) read our forum rules and follow them

Goodbye
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Re: How not be in trouble?

Unread post by Miss N »

I ll try to behave sir, but maybe you should consider also reprimanding some harsh comments made by other users. If as you said some hard working girls are according to you creating some troubles it s maybe because we feel the need to defend ourselves. It s hard to be silent when you give a voice to all this online bullying without any consequences.