Chill Massage 200 King st Newtown 9 5162268 9am- 7pm

What's on your mind?
toenee

Chill Massage 200 King st Newtown 9 5162268 9am- 7pm

Unread post by toenee »

Saw a add on Cracker body rubs section for this place Special Doubles $200 for half hr rang and enquired, was told this was full on erotic double with Susan a 40's milf and Casey also 40's dfk,bbbj,daty on both a full on session with both. It was just like something I saw on ashleymaddison one time. Just what I was looking for the price right I headed down after making booking. Greeted on arrival with light kissing and shown the shower ,not that great but works then into room lge massage table,would rather a bed but what the heck , into some passionate dfk with both while they took turns sucking my my cock which was responding to the attention. Up onto the table and Casey straddled my face with her bare pussy and I was soon liking,sucking,teasing and drilling my tongue deep inside her juicy pussy that was getting very wet..... Susan was teasing my erect cock using her expert tongue to arouse every sense in my body , Casey was grinding and about to cum she tensed up and the goosebumps appeared as she released , Susan could feel my cock harden and took it all in but I got Casey to slide down and Susan guided my cock into her pussy and I stroked her until I was near ready pulled out and they both went for my cock taking turns as I was about to cum they both were licking my shaft then both took turns to suck me until I lost my erection then cleaned up some more kissing before shower and go. Excellent time both were great but next time I will go for the hour and take my time so I can service both .. Cheers