In Love with WL

What's on your mind?
hungry4love007

In Love with WL

Unread post by hungry4love007 »

I think I am in love with a WL...seeing her for couple of years for every week..
She knows that too and I can feel she definitely have a soft corner for me too. But I didn't proceed further as I am married and she is practical and ambitious.

and she hinted she might leave the industry soon...still pursuing her hard to become a private client...

Anyone have this experience before? How you overcame it?

Don't wanna jeopardize marriage but cannot think about life without her...
asianlover99

Re: In Love with WL

Unread post by asianlover99 »

Looks like you are smitten, we've all been there at some point. Unfortunately there is a very high chance she only sees you as a customer.

You have only seen her working, and that's when she is paid to make you feel good. You are the best judge. Only tip I will give you is to see if she's willing to see you outside of work and without having to pay her. That's the test.

I've dated WL before and I know others who have dated WL, so its not impossible. But usually when I dated them, I only saw them maybe once or twice max - the chemistry was there, I popped the question for her number and the rest was history. If she's being genuinely responsive to you, then maybe it will work out - but be vary of all the excuses women make not to see you - they are letting you down nicely in those cases. Any girl who's into you will make time for you.
boronia
Gold Contributor

Unread post by boronia »

Once you start getting feelings for a WL or even ML, it might be time to move on. Find another one and start again. Esp in your case, being attached.

The girls just lead you on, to get your business.
bill_100
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by bill_100 »

A definite pathway to sorrow, strongly advise against it.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Some married couples are not threatened by prostitutes because it's not love, so just setup a mad 3 way with your missus, I'll be cameraman
Miss N
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by Miss N »

Even sex workers are in search for love not just money. I don t see why a client can t become a working girl s long life partner. We have a heart behind our sexy bodies.
path1k
Gold Contributor

Unread post by path1k »

"I think I am in love with a WL...seeing her for couple of years for every week.."

Been there done that, was a luxury getting spoiled BUT not worth the heartbreak in the end. 💔

"She knows that too and I can feel she definitely have a soft corner for me too."

Yup, that's how they get you / us.
They sense you're very fond of them and take advantage of it.

"Anyone have this experience before? How you overcame it?"

Still in love with Mikayla until this day even though my heart was broken by her almost 7 years ago.

I've overcome the grieving / sadness phase but I will never be able to forget her / move on - each session with her felt like I was on cloud 9. 💘

"Don't wanna jeopardize marriage but cannot think about life without her..."

Reality is often disappointing.

99% of things in life which seem to good to be true usually end up being so.
leghunter
Silver Contributor

Unread post by leghunter »

OP, not here to piss on your picnic but next time ask her if she'll have sex with you for free.

Her answer should hopefully sober you up.