New Massage shop in city

What's on your mind?
johnsta

Re: STOP PRESS ! New Massage shop in city

Unread post by johnsta »

NA
Last edited by johnsta on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
boronia
Gold Contributor

Re: STOP PRESS ! New Massage shop in city

Unread post by boronia »

What is "Japanese massage"? Soapland style, with nuru

There is another shop advertising "Japanese massage" and "all genuine Japanese girls", but when I asked about nuru, they had no idea what I was talking about. :shock:
Markseb

Re: New Massage shop in city

Unread post by Markseb »

Visited this week, seemed to be mostly Thai girls rather than Japanese. Had the double girl massage, it was not bad though extra $20 for each girl for HJ. The clothes stayed on, some touches allowed. To get the gears off and bodyslide is another $50 each.

The back massage was pretty decent. Once flipped over, it was nice to have good attentions from both girls. They took turns at HJ, it must've gone on for a good 10 minutes before I blew my load.
Markseb

Re: New Massage shop in city

Unread post by Markseb »

Visited again yesterday. For some reason it was super busy. The receptionist promised "5 minutes", but there were guys there who have been waiting 30 minutes. They were told "5 minutes" too.

I made up my mind to wait no more than 10 minutes. Pretty much 10 minutes on the dot one girl became available. It was a new girl named Gracie, who had a tight looking body.

Into the room, the back massage is OK, Once flipped over it was again $50 for HJ with all gears off. OMG she was 10 times hotter once the clothes came off. She obviously works out, as the body is very toned. She said she works out at least 1 hour a day. It shows. Her skin has a very nice cream-brown colour, very even and no tan lines. She is very slim but not boney if it makes sense. She has curves in all the right places. The boobs look slightly enhanced, a few light squeezes confirmed this. They are still very very nice to touch though. She even encouraged me to touch her, very very good. The finish was not spectacular, but it was very enjoyable.

We got chatting afterwards, and I mentioned the back massage could've been slightly harder. She actually apologised and gave me an extra few minutes of hard massage. All in all an excellent outing.