King Court Massage

What's on your mind?
Nightster1200

King Court Massage

Unread post by Nightster1200 »

Hi guys,

just wondering if anybody can recommend a good mL at Kings Court? Or if anybody has been to KC recently was it a good/bad experience?

Thanks guys!
jet

Re: King Court Massage

Unread post by jet »

I know a few girls there. What is your type? What are you looking for?
Nightster1200

jet wrote:I know a few girls there. What is your type? What are you looking for?
Hi mate, thanks for the reply. My type would be Aussie, brunette / blonde, good personality (good conversation), good body and a ml who enjoys to party I'd also good fun.

Anything come to mind?

How long have you been going? I just moved into the area and very keen to give it a try.

What about the extras? Any tips there?

Nice one mate, thanks!
jet

Unread post by jet »

Well extras are not available at KC's.
Of course, some girls are more affectionate than others but don't expect to just plonk down some dollars in exchange for a BJ.

Been going for 10 years.
I used to love it here but it went downhill and has been in a slump for a few years.
Just in the last month or so they have really picked up their advertising and landed some very attractive girls also.

Aussie girls:

Penny:
Just restarted. Blonde,petite, very slim and firm. A/B boobs. Very revealing outfits. Let's be honest, nobody is perfect* and her front teeth are slightly not right.
Very talkative...has a slightly high opinion of herself but that's because when she worked there maybe 6 months ago she was the most popular.

Ashley:
Brunette. Petite, slim and soft. B/C cups.This chick is cute. Very sweet. Has a childish innocence about her but she knows how to be sexy.

Amanda:
New. I haven't been in room with her but have seen her walking around. Tall, slim, athletic even. Short blonde hair. Very confident.
If you can handle her I reckon there's fun to be had.

Brooke:
She's Irish but otherwise fits your description. Long brunette hair. Slim and very pretty. Again I haven't been in room but she looks the part.
Very talkative apparantly.

Faith:
Remember how I said nobody's perfect? She is. Slim, firm, perfect. B cups.
Blond shortish hair. Beach babe look but amazing skin. Could easily be a model. Should be a model.
If anything she didn't seem to want to play in the spa, kept all the touchy feely stuff for the massage table.
Great massage though.

Hope that helps and would love you to add to the list if you see someone else.
Nightster1200

That's awesome! Thanks very much. Penny sounds fun. I wonder who would be the most popular now? From your list Ashley sounds awesome. Have you booked her before? If so, good massage, fun time? I wonder how long she's been working there?

Anyway, thanks again. If you can share anymore info on her that would be great. I think I'll head down tonight :)
jet

Unread post by jet »

Ashley is fun. Cheeky. I reckon she worked for 6 months...had 6 months off and is back again.

Forgot Charlotte!
Blonde, size 8 maybe. Crazy. Like...good crazy/quirky. Lots of fun if you can handle that she has a short attention span at times.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

So let me get this straight it's $175 for a handjob
jet

Unread post by jet »

Yes.
Nightster1200

jet wrote:Ashley is fun. Cheeky. I reckon she worked for 6 months...had 6 months off and is back again.

Forgot Charlotte!
Blonde, size 8 maybe. Crazy. Like...good crazy/quirky. Lots of fun if you can handle that she has a short attention span at times.
Cool! Thanks man. Would you describe Charlotte as hippyish? Think I saw here there last night. I booked eve. Do you know if Charlotte offers any extras?
jet

Unread post by jet »

Yeah Charlotte is a bit hippyish.

I'd be surprised if you got extras.

Tell us about Eve?
imgaryoak

Unread post by imgaryoak »

Nightster1200 wrote:
jet wrote:I know a few girls there. What is your type? What are you looking for?
Hi mate, thanks for the reply. My type would be Aussie, brunette / blonde, good personality (good conversation), good body and a ml who enjoys to party I'd also good fun.

Anything come to mind?

How long have you been going? I just moved into the area and very keen to give it a try.

What about the extras? Any tips there?

Nice one mate, thanks!
I been there once, i had this alright looking enough red-haired girl (forgot the name), she was okay enough. Also i went on a monday night in which you can get free spa on top of the massage. Cost me around $170 or whatever

So if you enjoy having a spa, go on a monday night

And there no extras, but however Kings Court do have a separate place for full service called Kings Confidential. Some of the girls from Kings Courts also do the full service thingy