Ice that doesn't cool you off!

What's on your mind?
f*x deluxe

Ice that doesn't cool you off!

Unread post by f*x deluxe »

In my meanderings and conversations with reliable "insiders", I must inform punters of the "ice trick" which many WLs will utilise. Maybe a number of us are aware of this, but it doesn't help to give this information. Let me start by saying ice is considered a very dangerous drug and it is very likely that if you are a user/addict you will die with that habit. It is one of the most addictive drugs available, according to experts in that field. Apparently there is a trend amongst some WLs to offer ice to customers, well for free. The agenda is that the experience will be so "remarkable" that a punter who has paid for one hour, will pay for an extra hour or two. I have heard of guys on ice paying for a 9hour double. Another guy who used to make weekly visits, has been visiting a popular establishment on a daily basis now, and not just for one hour. (Damn those rich kids!) I would like to urge you guys not to fall for this as it is a ploy for you to become dependant on the substance and the WL, not to mention the detrimental health and social consequences. Don't believe what I have said about the effects of this drug, but do some research, ask questions to health practitioners and counsellors, so that if ever you are faced with this scenario, you are capable of handling it. I know that "straight" WLs like to be with customers on ice solely for the reason that the session will be a good money spinner for them and they do not need to try too hard to make the guy happy.
justintime

Re: Ice that doesn't cool you off!

Unread post by justintime »

True in some establishments.
The ladies also use.
not my cup of tea.
I have been told this by a WL.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Good tip fux deluxe, but lets keep it in perspective, all kinds of different people use Ice not just WLs. I used to live opposite an ice dealer and the people who would turn up were a cross section of society.
justintime

Unread post by justintime »

Ice. The scourge I f tge earth. A killer.
however... the CHOICE is theirs.
f*x deluxe

Hi Bender, I agree with what you say, but with a temptation which is so solid in a hormone fuelled context, guys need to understand the agenda, the consequences and should not feel tempted if they are not users as they may not quite comprehend where they may be headed.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

f*x deluxe

I do worry that there may be some unsuspecting guys who may unintentionally become victims.
I'll present this scenario which was narrated to me a few days ago. I won't mention the establishment nor the WLs involved
Young guy presents himself for a 45 minute double. One Wl (WL 1) is high as on ice the other (WL 2) is straight as.
The customer speaks good English and WL 1 "informs" WL 2 that the punter, because his English is very good that he does not understand Mandarin.
At the beginning, the guy was offered ice but, he declined.
WL 1 is furiously sucking off the punter at the 40 minute mark Following is a summary of their dialogue. which is in Mandarin.
WL 2: 5 minutes left, you need to f%*k him so he come and he finish.
WL 1: No talking, more money. (She keeps on sucking)
WL 2: It is very late and I want to go.
WL 1: Shut up more money (She keeps on sucking)
WL 2 : Time finish now. He no come.
WL 1 (In English) : Ok, darling time finish and you no come. More time.
Customer: No more money.
WL 1: Show mw your wallet, see you have money.
Guy hands over money for extra half hour.
Next day the customer calls the business owner, elaborating IN MANDARIN, the way the session went, detailing the contents of the conversation. I heard that no action was taken, the business owner simply tried to placate him.
Ok, the guy did not become ice dependant, but this incident illustrates how SOME WL's are so desperate, for whatever reason, to make money that they will breach the accepted code of ethics and will create a dissonance between a punter's wishes, to pay to have a bit of fun, and their agenda which is not about entertaining a punter but extracting more cash from him.
In a sense, I do hope the guy does give a review here, with the details, but it is not my prerogative to do so, because I was not there.