311 Rockdale

What's on your mind?
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

311 Rockdale

Unread post by teazzer »

Had one of the best punts I have had in a while wow

Walked in not expecting to much after I had a really bad time at this joint but its really cleaned up and all I can say is wow they have made up for it.

I was shown the line up of woman and yes there pretty hot .. Some Thai / Chinese and other nationalities.

I picked a Thai girl I think her name was Sally I cant really remember.

Anyway walked in the room with Sally ( will call her that) and she said your my last customer so I want a good time .

Hoped in the shower washing the sausage and other departments and in comes Sally.... Sally got some more soap and began to wash my sausage and other departments too.... She said relax Ill do it that's what I get payed for WOW ...... holy smoke I was in for a ride I love this girl . Still in the shower Sally looked at me and asked are you going to kiss my lips or just look at me..... Our lips were locked and the tongue fighting began not usually a fan of it but why not

Sally and myself were tongue fighting whilst she was playing with my sausage , Sally then asked me do I want to taste her nice hard nipples and slowly pushed my head towards them...... Sally then turned the shower off dried me and sat on the edge of the bed...... Bring your cock here and ill look after it ...Sally

slid my cock in here mouth (BBBJ) she has got rhythm and certainly knows what she is doing . Whilst my cock was in her mouth she was rubbing her clit as well.

After a nice BJ I layed sally down a went for DATY ... She had the nice juicy pussy and loved it She was so so wet ..... and nice moans sounded real deal to me

Stood up and slide my cock in here mouth again as it began to get hard like a rock Sally was fingering herself again .... She grabbed the DOM slid it on and away we went .......

After I fin she gave me the nicest massage and asked me if I wanted round 2 or 3 if I can ....

Sally finished me off 3 times Yes 3 times in 1hr and massage other things were offered too at no expense but I will not say ( I got respect )

Now that's what I call punting....... Non of this B/S Yes Yes I do then get in the room and the atmosphere changes and doesn't do what you asked for or extra $$$$$$

Or either the boss tells you yeah yeah number 1 and she is like a door on a hinge

THIS GIRL IS HERE TO PLEASE AND WILL ALWAYS GET ME CUMMING BACK .............

yes I have left negative feedback but this one is a cracker

Should post a few more l write ups that are mind blowing from different shops when I have time

Sally or what ever your name is YOU MAKE THE PUNTING WORLD A GREAT PLACE
p75213

Re: 311 Rockdale

Unread post by p75213 »

Wow. I wish all punts were as good as that rather than a lucky dip. But I guess that's why it's called punting.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

That's why we need more guys posting tips, reviews, comparisons, updates it all helps us dodge the duds and focus on the good ones
Heresjonny

Unread post by Heresjonny »

After reading the review above, and being in the area , I thought i would check this joint out.

Got to their website, http://www.ziniabrothel.com.au/rates-and-services.php, which shows $90 for 30 minutes.
Checked the photos, but since when do photos match up.
Great, within the budget, so off I go.
Get there and am told there is only one girl on, the other 2 are on outcalls. OK, let's see the talent.
In walks a chinese girl, tall , with the body of a catwalk model. Yum. Yep, you'll do.

How long? 1/2 hour? yep no worries $120.

$120? website says $90?

After which a long talk in Chinese between the receptionist (who i would have fucked, too), and the girl.

I throw in Web says $90. Sorry, old prices. we give you $90 for 20 minutes.....Talk to girl... she give you special....I'm not the boss.....will call.....

So, by this time Jonny's radar is going off.....Comes back ....OK $90 for half hour.

I had had it by then. Who is giving up their cut. The Girl? how is she going to go with a drop of $30. The shop? Who knows?

Sorry , but i wasn't going to be the one with the dud fuck. Goodbye.

Off to 12 Cottam , where the talent can be as good, but no debate $85 for 30 minutes. Or 19 Pritchard, where $110 will get you an hour. No quibbles, no arguments, Sure , sometimes the Talent is a bit older and softer, but I have never had a dud fuck at either.

Jonny's number rule, if there is a debate over money, go shop somewhere else.

Oh, and I believe the review above, but the money debate just left a foul taste.
manish111

Unread post by manish111 »

Just called in 110 for half and 160 but website price is 90 better stay away
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by teazzer »

Totaly agree if they want to play games bye bye
I payed $150hr ...

$110 for 30mins who you kidding I would of walked too

Did have an awesome time with 2 girls from this shop though