RRrrrrr I hate DUD punts

What's on your mind?
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

RRrrrrr I hate DUD punts

Unread post by teazzer »

I hate when you have visited a shop for a few times had mind blowing woman,

Then new owners take over tell you that the girl is very popular and good service ( Different ones )

Then later on find out during your time What the hell especially when you pay $$$ and looking forward to mind blowing time , Far out that ticks me off ,

Seriously I go to a shop and pay $$$ for a woman to please me not me making myself hard a woman closing her legs because she is to sore or a cock is to big cause she is used to small dick not that I am saying I am huge got a normal sausage.... Massage felt like a fly crawling up my legs and mosquitoes biting me , could not get hard at all as the CBJ felt like absolutely nothing, Could not even touch a tit as was so so so sensitive.
what the hell do I do ??????

Pull my hood make myself hard , she tries to slide it in with out lube felt like my cock was in a vice then legs slam shut.... Farkkkkk me

I think its a good idea to get some lube ( ahhh yeah ) Finally can slide it in with great difficulty due to her legs trying to slam together

It was that bad I had a 1hr booking finish 30 min earlier and tried to get some coin back but was my bad luck WOW cheers for the dud punt sucker

AHHH man seriously I know you W/L might of had a hard day but if your not up for it GO HOME ............ Really hate DUD punts RRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

TEAZZER