Riverwood shop

What's on your mind?
tyrekicker

Riverwood shop

Unread post by tyrekicker »

Was out on a tyre kick. Going through Riverwood and spotted a number sign- open thing. went up some dinghy stair, met by an obvious madame, went inside , saw a few walking around not to my taste. Then asked to wait in waiting booth with ripped vinyl. Then in walk this friggin' angel from Singapore in hi heels, a bikini botton and just a thin pale blue see thru veil for dress. You cou could see straight through, and breasts were real c- cups that need no support whatso ever. Suspicious , I asked her to lift the veil , she showed torso and panty area off . Wow! Sold!

Went to room for full service at $85 for the half hour . In the room she was just lovely, great talker, beautiful face (no make up) Gorgeous bbbj laid on me , and kissing all over the tackle . WTF ? I mean this girl might be 32? but a real good looker in good shape , and she is sucking like an angel. Her name was Shala or something like that , but only Singapore girl on a Sat , and by far the best looking , so you cant miss her. Street number was a 3 digit no. in red , near a fruit shop, main street. recommended quality girl at bargain price, guess its just a cheap area.
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Re: Riverwood shop

Unread post by teazzer »

Wow inbox me if you can want to ask you something cheers
neil98761

Re: Riverwood shop

Unread post by neil98761 »

Sounds very much like 327a Belmore Road.