Good Fortune Massage 888

What's on your mind?
maxx88

Good Fortune Massage 888

Unread post by maxx88 »

Over last one year i went there more then 15 times tried different types of ladies with various experience. From my own experience I think best one is COCO big boobs nice shapes, she always happy with $30 where you can enjoy her bouncy boobs during your entire session. If you pay $50 you can get HJ as extra.

Other one is Sayeka ( Japanese) bit expensive then other girls $70 for touching boobs / vagina, kissing (not her face) , sucking boobs (though she got the tiny one), B2B, HJ. She is very friendly, can speak excellent english. Overall very good, but you have to booked her over the phone otherwise you going to miss her.

There are couple of issues i have found so far, they don't have any shower facility, they got congested toilet, one you have cum the lady always leave you ( to get the warm towel) in to the room with door opened so someone might setting outside can able to see you while you naked lay down to bed, it's so annoying situation for anyone. Hopefully they will come out with some ideas.
p75213

Re: Good Fortune Massage 888

Unread post by p75213 »

maxx88 wrote: There are couple of issues i have found so far, they don't have any shower facility, they got congested toilet, one you have cum the lady always leave you ( to get the warm towel) in to the room with door opened so someone might setting outside can able to see you while you naked lay down to bed, it's so annoying situation for anyone. Hopefully they will come out with some ideas.
:shock: What. Thanks for the warning Maxx. I don't think I will be going there anytime soon. Maybe they should rename the shop to "Bad Fortune Massage 888" :mrgreen:
steven69
Silver Contributor

Unread post by steven69 »

That's not an accurate comment maxx.
I've been there many times and no girl has ever left the door open when she went to get the hot towels.
If this happens, you could always ask her to close it.
The toilet has a washing machine in it - it's not supposed to be a ballroom!
Re no shower - most RNTs have no shower. By law the Councils ask FS shops to put them in but not "legitimate remedial massage clinics".
I have had a very nice selection over the past months - but I suppose YMMV. Coco is good, but so is Summer and Cici and Sandy!
maxx88

Unread post by maxx88 »

Thanks steven for your information, I did not know about the shower facilities. Many time i went to 888 massage the lady always leave the door opened, i told them several times they always said " no one can see you from outside". Well i am partially agree with this but i can tell you it depends on the room. Imagine someone in to the first left room or opposite to the waiting area, they will fell uncomfortable cause whoever are waiting can see both room without any problem if someone leave the door open i have nothing to say then. Rest of the two rooms are fine, no issue with them.

Tell us more about those girls
Summer and Cici and Sandy!
anything interesting from them ? To be honest most of the time i don't like HJ from them cause they are in real rush cause of too many customers they try you to cum as soon as they can. Sometimes before you felling something you are out just like nothing.
Daize337

Unread post by Daize337 »

I live near this shop, so I've been in a couple of times. Mostly un-memorable - I've had two girls who have been very mechanical. Generally $50 for hj and all naked.

However, yesterday had a dream punt with Alice. She's going back to Thai for a couple of weeks, but I'll definately see her when she comes back! She has braces, and she is a fairly plain looking girl, but she has incredible c cup boobs, with really dark nipples and aereolas. She is qutie young, and super friendly. Spent the entire session naked, exploring each other. Very sexy service, great hand job, and allowed fingers everywhere. Was not keen on DATY, but maybe as a regular it will be on the menu.

Lovely time, very relaxed, fun punt.
steven69
Silver Contributor

Unread post by steven69 »

Hi maxx88.
I suppose YMMV like with all these RNT shops. I mentioned Summer and Sandy cos they do a great not rushed HJ and will do FS too.
New girl Sammy yesterday I read on another forum a good review and she will do FS also.
I think if they don't have a booking waiting, they will take more time. I haven't had anyone rushing to get it over and done with LOL.
Arty

Unread post by Arty »

What are the best girls here?? I want to give them a go but need recommendations
Last edited by Arty on Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
boronia
Gold Contributor

Unread post by boronia »

Who has tried them all to pass this judgement?
Arty

Unread post by Arty »

Anyone tried Reya from Good Fortune?? Looks good in the pics