asian who loves getting licked

What's on your mind?
werner

asian who loves getting licked

Unread post by werner »

Looking for asians who love getting licked to orgasms and the rest after when they are really ready I really care about the girls having a good time
narwee52

Re: asian who loves getting licked

Unread post by narwee52 »

hi bro, working girls do not like licks. If any of them say so, they are just pretending. However my experience says most girls like licks. So I suggest you go to a nite club and try your luck there. You will be surprised. Make sure you check out before approaching or you cause a fight. Good luck.
rubbertoe

Unread post by rubbertoe »

narwee52 wrote:hi bro, working girls do not like licks. If any of them say so, they are just pretending...
What nonsense, I have come across many WL's who demand DATY. Methinks you need to improve your technique narwee52 :lol:

RT
loopy

Unread post by loopy »

He obviously didn't visit Jennifer from Pennys77
She used to go absolutely ape shit. Nearly broke
My poor teeth. Neat bird
James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by James Dean »

Hi All,

It is awfully hard to know what a WL likes or doesn't like.

WL's are running with a number of agendas and these range from making the punter happy and including the desire for regular customers. Most these agendas are about making money. WL''s are in this for the money. It is their job.

I can appreciate you want her to have pleasure as that enhances the experience for you BUT that is not why she is seeing you.

Not trying to be cynical, attempting to be reality based.

James
weedkook

Unread post by weedkook »

I agree ,James.Any punter who thinks WL's "get off" or are "horny" whilst they are working, is seriously deluded.It is very much a service industry & if you think you are such a stud ,that you get them off, again you are a victim of "acting".I just wonder if they are able to experience sex in their private life.Must be like "going to work".
fuckinghead

Unread post by fuckinghead »

wrong. i had WLs who made the bed wet in sheer orgasm
loopy

Unread post by loopy »

I've seen a few.No acting here.
Maybe its horses for courses.
steven69
Silver Contributor

Unread post by steven69 »

fuckinghead wrote:wrong. i had WLs who made the bed wet in sheer orgasm
Yes - there was a girl at 206 who wasn't happy at all unless you made her cum at least twice!
f*x deluxe

Unread post by f*x deluxe »

fuckinghead wrote:wrong. i had WLs who made the bed wet in sheer orgasm
They do have a few tricks ................. do you really think a WL can "squirt" ferociously for every customer?
f*x deluxe

I agree ,James.Any punter who thinks WL's "get off" or are "horny" whilst they are working, is seriously deluded.It is very much a service industry & if you think you are such a stud ,that you get them off, again you are a victim of "acting".I just wonder if they are able to experience sex in their private life.Must be like "going to work".

True! Seasoned girls will "reward" a customer with the perception of them having a "full" experience. After all you have really helped her in earning her $1000 a day if she happens to be in a good "establishment" on that day. If you seem ok and an easy customer and she feels you won't give her a hard time or if she feels you really enjoy her, you will get inducements for repeated "visits". it's all about money.....................paying off that mega huge gambling debt or a major op for a family member. One shop owner whom I know quite well told me every girl has a story.

I was told of one guy who used to pay for 1 hour and only stay 5 minutes...................the girls used to almost fight to have his "services"

As for her working life vs her private life, I have been told that when they get slammed by a customer, they do not think sex....................they feel nothing. Sorry if I have burst a few bubbles. they save it all for home. For females it is a myth that sex is the same as for males. It's all about a connection the reinforcement of a bond and if she makes her guy come inside her she is reassured that despite her job, she is wanted. The greater the amount of jiz she needs to clean up then she is also reassured her guy has been faithful.

One WL I know quite well, speaks so politely and invitingly to guys who call her and when she hangs up I hear the words "sha bi"
loopy

Unread post by loopy »

Possibly more of a commentary on you F..deluxe than the rest of us.

There are some thing birds can't fake .Maybe with your effort you put
in you think everyone else is at the same level.

NB you WIll know when they are getting off....maybe :lol:
bandit1200

Unread post by bandit1200 »

I have been told by some Asian working girls that the Asian men dont like licking pussy.
So I am quite happy to do that for them !
f*x deluxe

Loopy, when you say "birds" are you referring to the professionals or the "bird" you meet at a party or a club and take home or your partner/girlfriend or friend with benefits?
f*x deluxe

Loopy! Furthermore, at the risk of the "HL minders" reprimanding me for breaching HL protocols, I think you are a gullible person, who is prepared to draw conclusions with only half the evidence, the evidence which will make you secure in the feeling that you can achieve what for most guys is unachievable. You need someone much more mature than yourself to give you some kind advice which may well benefit you in your life.