Any reviews of hookers/brothels in the Liverpool area?

What's on your mind?
angelman

Any reviews of hookers/brothels in the Liverpool area?

Unread post by angelman »

I am new to this site and really appreciate all the great posts and reviews. I have however not been able to find very many reviews of brothels/ hookers in the Liverpool area (apart from a couple of reviews of Casa Blanca, which sounds a bit on the expensive side). I know there are a number of brothels in the Liverpool CBD and am aware of some of their locations. I am especially interested in young Asian girls. A new Asian brothel located opposite Liverpool train station (1/265 Bigge street) is being advertised in the local paper, and there is another Asian brothel in 24 Railway Street. Does anyone have any feedback, positive or negative, on either of these establishments? Or can anyone recommend any good brothels in the Liverpool area, that have young, attractive hookers? Thanks.
bender
Site Admin

Re: Any reviews of hookers/brothels in the Liverpool area?

Unread post by bender »

I need a volunteer to root them all and report back, you're it!
mrstyl3r

Unread post by mrstyl3r »

well whose paying
bear

Unread post by bear »

I've been up to 24 railway many times & tried about 7 of the girls. They have all been young & sweet , There's 2 that stand out both very small (about 40 kg & maybe 155 cm tall) named Lilly & Linda are little sweethearts . Ptice is only $135 hr at night, little cheaper daytime Papason very polite & speaks enough English to get by. Sometimes 1 or 2 parking spots around the back but I go at night as its eaier to park. 12 Scott st just around the corner & it's only $130 but most times girls are a little older & might want extra for what is included elsewhere, still , they have good attitude, they also had the most incredable Jap girl Mika An working Fridays, must try. Both these places are reasonably clean & tidy. Don't be too picky as these are brothels. 265 Bigge St is another story, went twice & Papason said "busy at 1 hr" which was BS, maybe he didn't like me, place is a little more run down but that's all I can say about 265. I don't need to go back, especially when there's 2 shops within 80 Metres
Theres a couple of other shops, Casa had mainly older caucasian girls & a lot more expensive, have't been there for 4 or 5 years so may have changed, Angels Touch is only 2 blocks away but haven't been there, I think a little more expensive than the first 2 but I think a little newer & better condition
I don't think you'll be dissapointed with the first 2 shops Happy Punting
sam123x

Unread post by sam123x »

Where exactly is Angels touch...????? As per all info available on web its 402 terminal st. But couldn't find one...Any one please locate with reference to some other shop or landmark near by..thanks
bear

Unread post by bear »

Sam
Was in Liverpool & thought I'd just check out location. Google map shows it right at BBQ Chicken, it's on the corner of Carey St & Terminus St about 200 metres south of google map. Just a plain brick building with 402 on the outside & plenty parking behind (back yard)