Red Sunset
37 Sydenham Rd.
Marrickville

$60/30
$120/60
:
Howdy folks,

This is a review of Linda.

Before I saw Linda, I saw another lady at Red Sunset named Gaga. (In that review, that will come soon, I will call her Lady Gaga.)

Anyway, Gaga told me that Linda had only come to Australia 2 weeks ago from China. Gaga said, “She has no experience and knows absolutely nothing about what to do”.

Now, before I get going with this review I have to say a bit about experience. There is ‘experience’ and EXPERIENCE.

Let me give you two examples that illustrate the difference between the two.

Friends told me about Keevie Hazelton. They told me Keevie loved to fuck and if you went out on a date with her you were sure to hit a home run. I think I was the only guy in high school who had not sampled the delights of carnal knowledge of her.

Well, I asked her out and she said yes. Ostensibly we were going to go out to a movie, but when I arrived at her house I discovered her parents were gone for the evening. Keevie was not shy and suggested we retire to her bedroom. Once in the room the following interaction ensued:

Keevie: You look nervous.
James: Yea, I am a bit.
Keevie: Don’t you have sexual EXPERIENCE?
James: Yes, I have ‘experience’.
Keevie: Then what’s your issue?
James: I feel like Elizabeth Taylor’s 5th husband.
Keevie: What do you mean?
James: I mean, I know what to do but . . .
Keevie: But what?
James: I don’t know if I can make it interesting or not.

See the difference? Let me give you another example.

During the Vietnam War I was a 1st Lieutenant in charge of an infantry platoon. During my second tour of Vietnam a new company commander Captain Jose Pagan had just arrived and had only been in the country for 3 weeks. We landed at a firebase on top of a large hill in Central Vietnam and were met by sniper fire. I dove into a trench and pulled him in after me. The following conversation occurred:

Pagan: You look upset.
James: I am not upset. I am terrified.
Pagan: I thought you were EXPERIENCED.
James: I am ‘experienced’ at getting shot at but . . .
Pagan: But what?
James: I am not EXPERIENCED at getting shot to death!

By now you should have got my drift. There is ‘experience’ and EXPERIENCE.

This brings us to Linda.

Linda is a sort of generic, Chinese, milf, working lady. She has a bit of a tummy, but not too big. Looks to be in late 30’s. She has C-cup breasts, an attractive face and a trimmed pussy. She has absolutely no English except ‘Hello Darling’ and ‘condom’.

She may not be EXPERIENCED, but she is ‘experienced’. She knows how to suck a cock, and dfk and take cim. So in sex she is ‘experienced’.

She is a lovely lady with an attractive face, who honestly tired to please.

I had her is mish, cowgirl and eventually, after an average bbj, came in her mouth.

One fly in the ointment was she had a very loose pussy and that’s why I went back to bbj. I just couldn’t feel anything.

So, as my old Army buddy Amarez used to say, “The service was good, but the pussy was sloppy".
Well, being EXERIENCED at writing reviews, I know it’s time for me to go.

Next review will be ‘Lady Gaga’. We did not click as the following dialogue illustrates:

Gaga: You know I work at Pillow Top in Penrith too.
James: Glad you told me.
Gaga: Why?
James: So I can avoid the joint.

Well, I’ll see ya’ll later mates.

Until that time folks . . .until that time.

James