311 PRINCESS HWY BANKSIA

What's on your mind?
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

311 PRINCESS HWY BANKSIA

Unread post by teazzer »

Well well where do I start....

I was feeling horny as could not control myself so rang this place Zinnia or what ever you call it 311 princess hwy Banksia

Spoke to the reception .... very nice and sweet .... I asked what service they provide and the reception replied full service with BBBJ

I couldn't park the car fast enough and ran to this place...

Rang the door bell walked inside...... Very friendly reception, I asked the reception what is the most popular girl I know I shouldn't do this but I did
She said the first girl Melanie or Michelle sorry cant recall the name but she was stunning maybe 24 and beautiful wow , Then I got introduced to a few other stunners as well but my eyes were set on Michelle or Melanie my little twig was busting to rip out of my pants.....

I confirmed with the reception BBBJ with this girl , She said of course ... I was pumped ran to the room.

Michelle or Melanine lets call her Michelle walks into the room hands me a towel and says shower please , washed the tackle whilst Michelle walked out of the room , Waited for about 5 mins for her then finally the door opens she turns her phone off asks me how am I bla bla very nice and pleasant was thinking this is to good to be true.

Takes her clothes off and tells me to relax on the bed..... Wow here tits are perfect her pussy was shaved with a little hair on top WOW I was in heaven

Michelle started to lick my nipples what I am not a fan off but anyway she did her stuff...... Started stroking her lovely Tits and they started to get nice and hard ... Wow I thought this woman is going to get really turned on and have not even started.

I tried to slide my hand in between her legs but BANG shut slam what you doing like a close peg dam nearly crushed my hand ...... NO NO NOOOO

ok ok as I always respect a WL ...... She slowly starts to go down I thought to myself hell yeah this is going to be awesome then this is where things start to change in a big way

The condom comes out ...... I asked Michelle I thought the boss said BBBJ ... NO NO NO i never do this .... here we go saying to myself anyway didn't want to ruin the feeling so she put the dom on and it was one of the worst BJ I have ever had .... I eventually got hard ... I said come on sit on top She said to big I small pussy not go in to much .... Here we go here we go not one of these girls any way she put a little lube and away she went .... I had to do all the work and she just sat there whilst I looked and played with here nice tits ..... after that position she layed on the bed and said slowly slowly far out she had a nice pussy

I asked her if i could have a taste she replied no no no no ....... so I slid the twig back in and she was begging me to come..... I really started to get turned off but anyway its amazing what looks can do but then again attitude really started to turn me off... After I finished emptying my load.... I turned over for a massage .... Gee why did I ask worst massage.... any way ohh yeah I payed for the 1hr .

After about 15 mins of massage I had enough and wanted more sex....
so all up about 25 to 30 mins time was up I don't last long by the way, Michelle said NO WAY only 1 time , What the ? I explained to Michelle I understand if I'm staying for 30 mins but 1 hr should be 2 times ... NO NO NO I will not do ... At this stage I had enough of this girl I asked to speak to the boss..

Michelle put her clothes on then the boss came in .... whats up boss asked..... I didn't get BBBJ that you confirmed that she does and also only 1 time she did not want to do any more I understand if 30 min 1 time but not 1 hr ..... The boss said wait ... I waited 5 mins ... Wow was the boss pissed ... the boss asked me to get the girl back and she will do BBBJ I was put of as if I would after I have told the boss about her ... The boss was very upset with this girl anyway I asked to see another girl or give me some $$$ back she offered me $20 back I said what !!!!!! I still have 30 mins then she said if I want to see another girl pay $40 , What the F%$%

After all this I waited in the waiting room for another girl and she got another $20 from me saying that the girl I will get is a stunner and is the best service and gives the best BBBJ too and will take her time with you

Walked into the room had another shower then layed on the bed with my towel around me..... Was pumped up again.... Untill this 50 yo walked in ...

Hiii Hi Darling darling I lika you so mut ohh so handsome ..... ohhh fuk anyway I said ill just try and enjoy , The girl takes all here clothes off and tries to kiss me with her grey teeth saying I like you I like you you so handsome that's about the only words I got from this lady.... anyway she goes strait for the twig and guess what .... THE CONDOM COMES out again

Fuk this I said to myself ... I told the 50yo boss said no CONDOM .... far out it was a hassle anyway finally got what I wanted 2 mins of BBBJ WOW
Then dom on quick fuk quickly put my clothes on without showering and did the bolt nearly tripped over the step she screaming her name to me I'm So and so I'm so and so come see me

I cant recall the name

I been punting for a few years now and thought this has all cleaned up but there is obviously the ones out there that do not give a shit about customers
and lie just for $$$ very sad as I wont be coming here again .... Far out this puts me off punting
pqrs

Re: 311 PRINCESS HWY BANKSIA

Unread post by pqrs »

should of just shoved it in her gob without the dom. the first one that is. treat them with respect and they walk all over you. some of these Asian sluts think kindness is a sign of weakness. you are there for you and no one else so show em whos boss and fuck the good manners treat them like the whore they are blow your load and leave if you paid for 1 hour then don't get off the slut better to pay for 30 then if its any good extend the time sorry if this sounds harsh but its the only thing they understand not all of course just the ones you just described that's why they want Caucasian guys because Asian males treat them how they deserve to be treated and Caucasian guys pussyfoot around and these sluts know it and take advantage of it
teazzer
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by teazzer »

PQRS, you crack me up...... Thats why I told the boss I do not put up with crap from WL ..... Especially when I treat them with respect..... They think Im soft but they want to start I ll start too and write in as many forums about them as well so its there loss not mine

YOu still crap me up thanks for the tips haha
pqrs

Unread post by pqrs »

teazzer wrote:PQRS, you crack me up...... Thats why I told the boss I do not put up with crap from WL ..... Especially when I treat them with respect..... They think Im soft but they want to start I ll start too and write in as many forums about them as well so its there loss not mine

YOu still crap me up thanks for the tips haha
No problem mate, sluts you had experience with at Banksia don't deserve you.
When I was younger I was the same. Now that I'm older I don't put up with the shit women go on with.
Cheers