Bronze Contributor

Old & New Sasa at Bellevue

Unread post by James Dean »

Bellevue12
12 Bellevue St.
Surry Hills.

Hi All,

This is a review of ‘New’ Sasa.

Before I let fly with my review about ‘New’ Sasa I need to make a distinction between two different types of new.

The first type of new is NEW. It is new in that it has not been used, possessed or abused prior to its encounter with a person. I remember this new when, years ago, the new model Oldsmobiles, Chevrolets and Studebakers would arrive in the showrooms in the Bronx in New York. My Dad would take me down to see those new models and they’d be all shiny, with clean motors, and that ‘new’ car smell, and a catwalk model standing next to them. It was exciting and little James Dean could imagine sitting behind the wheel of a brand new 1956 Chevy.

Being from a working class background, I was well familiar with another aspect of new. This ‘new’ meant that we had never had it before. So for my family, in 1966, a 1959 Chevy Impala was ‘new’. It may have had a few dents in it and enough miles on the clock to take you to Alpha Centauri and back, but for the Dean family it was ‘new’.

Sometimes both these concepts of new would collide. So, for example, Brooke Waters was my ‘new’ girlfriend, but at 18 she had some mileage on her clock too. She used to live part time with her mother in Atlantic City and part time with her Dad in the Bronx. She used to fuck around a lot and the guys in my neighbourhood referred to her as ‘The Tail of Two Cities’.

I remember when she broke it off with me the other aspect of NEW came into play when the following conversation ensued.

Brooke: We should stop seeing each other.
Dean: Why?
Brooke: I don’t know. You don’t seem to make me laugh anymore.
Dean: I can learn new jokes.
Brooke: That’s not what I mean.
Dean: I can break in some new material that will make you laugh your socks off.
Brooke; It’s not the material. It’s your personality. It’s bland.
Dean: I can get a new personality.
Brooke: James?
Dean: Yes, Brooke.
Brooke: Piss off!

This brings us to ‘new Sasa.

Old Sasa used to be the head domo around this joint. She was reception and made sure all the girls came out like a bunch of rabid coyotes whenever a sucker, (Sorry for the typo), I mean punter walked through the door.

Old Sasa was not pretty, but had acute little face and a voice that sounded like a Chinese version of Demi Moore.

Prior to being reception she was a regular line-up girl and boy could she make your toes curl. She had a bbj that was good and would thrown in everything but the kitchen sink to make you happy. As a matter of fact, I think we did some things with a water tap once.

Well, Old Sasa had to go back to China and cried the last time I saw her. She wants to come back and if she can find a man with Australian citizenship, who will marry her, she will be in like Flynn in returning to our shores.

‘New’ Sasa is ‘new’ to Bellevue, but not as a working lady. She knows her way around a man’s body and a man’s cock. She appears mid to late 30’s, DD suckable breasts, trimmed pussy, a bit of a tummy, but not too bad.

Except for anal she will pretty much give you the works. She does a good bbj, dfk etc. Sasa is service oriented and tries to please.

Except for anal she seems open to anything and everything.

She is a typical Bellevue girl and I mean that in a nice way.

I had a recent punt with Jennifer and it will be my last with her. She books her punters too close together so that their time encroaches into mine and halfway through my last time with her I was fed up and dressed and left. So if you see her be mindful of the time you went in so that you get what you paid for.

Well, I have to go now.

I have some new reviews with ‘new’ ladies coming up. The ladies are not new to the industry, but are ‘new’ to me.

I will see you all again.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

James