Places in Hurstville

What's on your mind?
PussyMuncha

Places in Hurstville

Unread post by PussyMuncha »

Evening all,

I've recently moved to the Hurstville area and I'm looking for up to date information of places around the area. A lot of the google results have turned up places with phone numbers that no longer exist, or places with no addresses (or web sites). Therefore, I am reaching out to the community for your wisdom. I'm after as many places as possible as I want to be able to sample all that this area has to offer before I settle for a regular spot.

Cheers
boronia
Gold Contributor

Re: Places in Hurstville

Unread post by boronia »

Have you looked in the local papers?
PussyMuncha

Unread post by PussyMuncha »

[quote="boronia"]Have you looked in the local papers?[/quote]

Yeah, but the problem with the local papers is that they don't say which ones aren't that good and it can quickly become an expensive exercise finding one that will become my regular place. I had hoped on the experience of the guys on the forum to provide their advice as to what they liked and why - at least then I could narrow my search down.

Thanks
Georgie

Unread post by Georgie »

65 planthurst rd Carlton industrial area recommended
boronia
Gold Contributor

Unread post by boronia »

PussyMuncha wrote:
boronia wrote:Have you looked in the local papers?
Yeah, but the problem with the local papers is that they don't say which ones aren't that good and it can quickly become an expensive exercise finding one that will become my regular place. I had hoped on the experience of the guys on the forum to provide their advice as to what they liked and why - at least then I could narrow my search down.

Thanks
But the problem is also that if everybody waited on someone else to review a shop before trying it out, the shops would all go out of business.

There are few "good" shops, you need to find good girls. Only by experimenting will you find your perfect match.
narwee52

Unread post by narwee52 »

Try out Narwee52 at Narwee. The management and ladies there are lot more friendinier. http://www.hookerlooker.biz/forum/viewforum.php?f=207. Rosters are always kept up-to-date: http://www.hookerlooker.biz/forum/viewt ... 07&t=11189
Attachments
Narwee52's friendly environment
Narwee52's friendly environment
Songya Reception.gif (1.08 MiB) Viewed 10938 times
letzprty

Unread post by letzprty »

Bachelor Pad, Blakehurst
47 Barry Ave, Mortdale
19 Pritchard Pl, Peakhurst
Cougartown in Riverwood
485 Princes Hwy
Studio Relax
Zinnia, Banksia

plenty of info on HL you just need to research a bit. Happy Punting!