COST PRICE OFFER!!!

What's on your mind?
bender
Site Admin

COST PRICE OFFER!!!

Unread post by bender »

Management from 227 Broadway just rang me to offer HL readers COST PRICE until further notice. This means you only pay what the girl keeps!!! All you have to do to score this sweet deal is write up a review in our forum afterwards. So if you wanna save heaps of $$$ run down there as fast as you can and tell them your hookerlooker login name. This offer is administered by 227 not us. I should imagine this offer will not last long, and they may add some more terms very soon. So first in best dressed.
Attachments
777.png
777.png (90.64 KiB) Viewed 11076 times
blokeman

Re: COST PRICE OFFER!!!

Unread post by blokeman »

This claim is incorrect and should be removed. Utterly false.

I popped into Kings Court, and spoke to John, personally who has not placed any such offer. Furthermore if I was the only and first non-claimant for said imaginary offer between the 13 and 26th, speaks volumes about the non-effectiveness of such advertising. I wont say much more, but Cleo sounds super tempting . And the staff there super professional - while stunned in disbelief. :shock:
I also say Anne in person who has a likeness to the cartoon strip, and radiates good vibes.
tapdat

Unread post by tapdat »

blokeman wrote:This claim is incorrect and should be removed. Utterly false.

I popped into Kings Court, and spoke to John, personally who has not placed any such offer. Furthermore if I was the only and first non-claimant for said imaginary offer between the 13 and 26th, speaks volumes about the non-effectiveness of such advertising. I wont say much more, but Cleo sounds super tempting . And the staff there super professional - while stunned in disbelief. :shock:
I also say Anne in person who has a likeness to the cartoon strip, and radiates good vibes.
Of course Kings Court are going to refuse 227's promotion!
I won't say much more but you sir are a 1st class moron!
Bigmike

Unread post by Bigmike »

tapdat wrote:
blokeman wrote:This claim is incorrect and should be removed. Utterly false.

Of course Kings Court are going to refuse 227's promotion!
I won't say much more but you sir are a 1st class moron!
Going to Kings Court to collect 227 Broadway''s promotion offer???????? Must of been the heat or some extra good s...!!!!!!
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

Looks like an honest mistake, no harm done, John has a great massage shop just nearby but anything beyond a hand job is a serious no no. However 227 is FS at cost price.
bill_100
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by bill_100 »

Bender how much does the cost price work out at for one hour session FS?
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »