533 Willoughby Rd - Yuna

What's on your mind?
Beaker
Bronze Contributor

533 Willoughby Rd - Yuna

Unread post by Beaker »

Yuna is well worth ever cent I paid. She is Korean, around 5' 7", late 20s early 30s with beautiful soft skin and nice perky B/C cups. I couldn't believe that even though this was the second time I was seeing her, after about a month, she still remembered me to the point where she asked various specific questions relating to the conversation we had many weeks earlier. She really is a class act and provides great service. BBBJ was just about the best I've had and very generous. She really knows her craft in the BJ dept - I almost lost my load a few times and that doesn't usually happen for me with BJs. Her rig is shaven and daty was on the menu. Doesn't respond well to rough treatment, so if you treat her right you will have a great session.mish, cowgirl, doggy - she really got into it and there was no feeling of being hurried to cum. The post bonk massage was great. really seemed to know what she was doing. used a bit of oil after which she washed me all over. Will definitely see her again.