What's on your mind?
bill_100
Bronze Contributor

ZINIA South Strathfield

Unread post by bill_100 »

Person’s Name: Nina
Establishment: ZINIA South Strathfield
Date: Friday 29/08/2014 11:00am
Contact Details/Address/Weblink: 2/81-89 Cosgrove Rd, Strathfield South 9642 2562 http://www.zinia.com.au
Hours of Business:
Rates: $120 (60 mins),
Height: ~163 cm, Face: 3/5, Body: 4/5
Size/shape : 6, ~42 Kg, slim, attractive, B cup (enhanced), poor English; Height: ~163 cm ;Pubic Area: fully shaved
Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese
Services: CBJ but BBBJ offered, no touching below

My experience/comments: Waste of time and money

Posted on other sites too. YMMV

Have not been to this place for a while and was told they have new owners; advertising in the Inner West Courier (http://newslocal.newspaperdirect.com/epaper/viewer.aspx ). Zinia has two sites, Banksia and South Strathfield and has an outcall service too.

Luckily there was a car space on site as very limited parking during the day on the road nearby.

Door was opened by a rather chubby person, gender indeterminate, who spoke with a high pitched voice and sporting a plaster over the bruised and split right cheek as if covering the result of a good straight left punch or tripped over a stool.

I was shown to one of the two micro cubicles and four girls came serially and introduced themselves. The second last one Sasa was tall and eager but had rather drooping breasts but a bit older than the rest so mistakenly as it turns out selected the last younger one.

Nina took my hand and led me to one of the rooms where I gave her the money and she returned quickly with my change. Given a towel and asked to have a shower. As described in my earlier reviews of this place the showers are large. Nina assisted me up the steps into the retro-fitted showers and also entered herself. So far so good and she proceeded to lather me up and conduct a thorough washing so fully expected the usual drop to knees and BJ but unfortunately that was not the case.

I got out and dried myself whilst Nina paid special attention to cleansing herself. After she had dried I tried to give a gentle kiss but she turned her head away thus starting the downward spiral.

Onto the bed and started to kiss/suck my nipple but got a hair in her mouth which she has difficulty in spitting out. Nina took a swig of some fluid and then started a slurpy cat bath for a while after which I told her to lay down and I started to run my hands over her body but there was no reaction until I kissed her nipples and it “tickled” her so I stopped.

Then proceeded down her body and her legs that then became crossed to bar any touching below. I was s feeling a bit annoyed so told her to just start a CBJ as I wanted to get it over and get out. There was intermitent yawning and appeared to be quite tired.

So I left after about 45 min of a one hour session.

I told the person with a black eye that I was disappointed with Nina as she did nothing and there was no kissing or touching. No sympathy there so I just left.

Obviously there was no chemistry Nina and she was super health conscious so made a mistake in not choosing the eager but older Sasa.

Well one cannot win them all I suppose and it is punting after all.
abhilash7002

Re: ZINIA South Strathfield

Unread post by abhilash7002 »

Anyone recently been to this place? Would like to know how this place is.
my first trip was awesome that was back in 2015...since then I havent been to this place.
peterpeker

Unread post by peterpeker »

havent been here myself for maybe over 2 years, but iv heard its gone up in prices, 150 ph at least
Edpiet

Unread post by Edpiet »

They advertise certain pretty girls to get you through the door and once your there they are not available or the price suddenly blows out... Went there 3 times over the past two months and experienced issues each time... More misses than hits!
trashhammer
Gold Contributor

Unread post by trashhammer »

Thank you bill 100 for a balanced informative review. Gives you idea of what to expect there, and hopefully make a better decision, than without this lowdown on the operation.