What's on your mind?
James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Bellevue and Peekaboo

Unread post by James Dean »

12 Bellevue St.
Surry Hills NSW

Hi Gang,

This is my quarterly review of Bellevue12.

Let me begin by saying that brothels, like woman, appeal to different people for different reasons.

Let me give you an example of different interpersonal market segments. Here I wish to make a contrast between Kitty Zaretsky and Peekaboo Drake.

Kitty was, in the words of Humphrey Bogart in the Maltese Falcon, “The stuff that dreams are made of”. She had beautiful skin, lovely, shapely body and luscious lips that begged to furnish a great bbj. She dressed impeccably and had one of those private school accents and never said things like “I seen ya at the pub yesterday”. She looked like a Hollywood movie star and acted like one.

I asked her out and was surprised she agreed. I took her to one of those expensive French restaurants called Le Clip Joint that had no prices on the menu. This place was full of wood panelling and Maurice Chevalier music playing in the background.

Walking with her down the street I wasn’t rich like Bill Gates, but I was feeling just as fine!

She was so lonely and the following exchange occurred:

Dean: You are beautiful.
Kitty: You don’t need to say that, I already know.
Dean: You are captivating.
Kitty: Forget it James.
Dean: Forget what?
Kitty: You’ve already struck out.
Dean: Struck out?
Kitty: You don’t even know how to eat with an eight place setting.
Dean: True:
Kitty: And you complained the escargot tasked like garlic snails!
Dean: They did.
Kitty: Take me home.

That was it with Kitty, but Peekaboo was a different kettle of fish. She was roundish, with an hourglass figure where the sand had shifted south. She was going through her own battle of the bulge and had the beginning of acne scars developing on her face,

BUT

She was value for money.

I took her to a place called Denny’s where it was all you could eat for $12 a head. We then went back to her place and made passionate love. We dfked, fucked in every position possible. She gave me a bbj that lasted for an hour. We both rimmed each other out and I ‘golden showered’ in her gob. We finished with a cim and swallow.

At the end of the evening the following conversation ensued:

Peekaboo: Do you want anything else?
Dean: How about you loan me $40?
Peekaboo: Here’s $80 and you can keep it.
Dean: I know I am not much of a lover.
Peekaboo: Don’t worry. You’re better than your brother and Dad!
Dean: You are quite a gal.

Now, in the brothel segment Kitty is Stilettos, Golden Apple, Liaisons, Tiffany’s and Black Cat. In these joints you’ll get a hottie and she will have an ‘I don’t do list’ longer than the Bible, Book of the Mormon and the Torah thrown together. Some people want the looks and let the service be damned. I understand that and yes that has appealed to me on occasion.

Bellevue12 is the other end of the market. It is Peekaboo where everything you’ve ever wanted is available with a smile from an attractive, if not somewhat, mature woman.

So having said that, those of you who go for Kitty, you can stop reading now.

Here comes my latest review;

Apple: Usually works in Newcastle now, but sometimes returns here. Chinese. Late 30’s, early 40’s. She has a hairy pussy; average looks, but offers service with a smile. She has C cups and will dfk, rim, give you both pussy and anal til your hearts content. English is till rather poor.

Candy: She is Thai with enhanced boobs that are fine and blondish hair that suits her. When she’s in the mood can provide excellent service, but is often not in the mood. She has a pretty face and with her glasses on and sucking your cock she is a sight to behold. Beware she is moody and often disinterested. Excellent English.

Jennifer: Is also Thai with blond hair that suits her and has enhanced DD breasts that are a better job than Candy’s. She may have either a trimmed or shaved pussy and has excellent English. She is petite and if you click with her she can show you a great time. Has a very nice, slow bbj and reasonably tight pussy. She is my favourite here.

Jenny: I got on her bad side so I am out of the picture. She is about 27 years old, sexy face and trimmed pussy with DD bust. She can really be very wild in bed with lots of pse including dirty talk. She has just returned from holidays in Hong Kong. .Jenny is a smoker.

Jessica is Chinese. C cup-. Trimmed pussy. Offers a great bbj and has good English.

Lala: Forget her. She has poor English and an equally poor attitude. She is lazy and to use a current term she is a ‘minimalist’ in providing service.

Lily: Temporarily out of action. She has B cups with nice suckable nipples. Usually has a smooth, hairless pussy. Nice thick lips that facilitate a good blowjob. Her English is very good.

Linda: Mid 30’s, trimmed pussy and pretty face. B-Cups. She and I didn’t click. Didn’t even want to kiss.

Lolly: A tall, sold black South African with a pretty face, smooth pussy and DD breasts. She kisses great and her pussy is nice and tight. She is by far the best value black woman in Sydney...Perfect English. I fear she will not last long here.

Lucy: I have known her for over 6 years. Late 30’s, early 40’s. Has been here a long time. Tall and has C Cups with suckable nipples. Good bbj and does rimming if you want.

Mimi/Alice: Mid 30’s, B cup breasts, pretty face, trimmed tight pussy and little English. She is a great kisser and I could dfk with her all day.

Mona: Used to be a superstar here, but the years have taken a bit of a toll. She is still a great service provider with her C cups and her great rimming and providing anal. Still a star, but not like before.

Monica: Korean raised in China. Mid 30’s, B cup, trimmed pussy. Great kisser, pretty face and nice bbj

NaNa: Late 20’s. Pretty face. DD cup. Good all-rounder. Nice kisser good bbj.

Nancy: Strange smile. Late 30’s with C+-B- Breasts. Good kisser. Trimmed pussy and offers some of the best rimming I have ever had..

Vicky: Hourglass figure with sand on the bottom. C cups with shaved pussy. Vicky does everything and I mean everything. Like anal? She’s your girl. Want a full on lesbian double? Try her with YuYu. Excellent English.

YuYu: D cups, trimmed pussy. Chubby, but not yet a bbw. Has a cheerful and energetic attitude. Really tries to please and offers anal and rimming, amongst other things. Ok English.

Wendy: Slim, trimmed pussy. She has a sexy face and a good all-rounder. Her pussy is still pretty tight and she’ll do some nice rimming if you want. Good English skills. Drawback is she is a smoker.

Gone but not forgotten:

CoCo: Average in every department, but nothing outstanding about her.

Emily: Early 20’s, A cups, pretty face with C cups and untrimmed pussy seems to have departed.

Lisa: Mid 40’s, D bust. Very affectionate and laughed a lot. Trimmed pussy offered anal.

‘Old’ Monica: Mid to late 30;s. Korean Caught by Immigration, sent to Villawood and deported.

Conclusion:

If you like Peekaboo this is the place for you. They will usually give you service other places won’t offer at twice the price

BUT

There is a lot to be said for spending time with a young hottie and if that is your thing, Bellevue12 is not the place for you.

Well I must go now.

See you soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

James
weedkook

Re: Bellevue and Peekaboo

Unread post by weedkook »

Thank you James,that took a lot of painstaking research & hard work ! As I am a regular there I concur fully with yr opinions.
Its funny to hear you say "Don't get on wrong side of Candy.." 'cause thats exactly what happened to me on my last(last week) visit there.
She ended our session with verbal abuse & a tirade "I not Chinese, I not do those dirty things !" ...Good to know it's not just me :)
Best girl there now (attitude,attractive,service)is Alice/Mi Mi in my humble opinion...Anyway James I always enjoy yr reviews,thanks for taking the time.
P.S....why has no one responded to my post re. where to find Latin,Spanish or Italian W/Ls.Surly there must be SOME working in Sydney...Share the love guys !