WECHAT

What's on your mind?
Bigmike

WECHAT

Unread post by Bigmike »

Can anyone give me some advice on Wechat. I have heard that many young asian girls who work privately put themselves up on wechat.Yes,some pimps are at it too.My problem is I am an English speaker and 99% are in asian languages.I am not very technical but I cannot find any translate function.
A heads up on this would be appreciated or maybe some telltale signs to look for to pick a private WL/ML. Thanking you all in anticipation. BM
slapka

Re: WECHAT

Unread post by slapka »

Bigmike wrote:Can anyone give me some advice on Wechat. I have heard that many young asian girls who work privately put themselves up on wechat.Yes,some pimps are at it too.My problem is I am an English speaker and 99% are in asian languages.I am not very technical but I cannot find any translate function.
A heads up on this would be appreciated or maybe some telltale signs to look for to pick a private WL/ML. Thanking you all in anticipation. BM
Yes, there's a translate function built in, just press and hold the text for a second or two, then you'll see the options of copy, forward and so on, click on the arrow and it'll take you to Translate.
Lochness

Unread post by Lochness »

Would love for people to share some of the gals names on Wechat here. I just installed it myself and am playing as well. Do many of the gals have conversations on here or is it mainly used for bookings?
nortiboy

Unread post by nortiboy »

Yes, I would be interested in that too though I cant read chinese. Can pm me with details. Thanks in advance.
marky1070

Unread post by marky1070 »

i am having trouble finding translate on it
dickie

Unread post by dickie »

i think it only works in chats
Ads

Unread post by Ads »

Nearly all girls speak English...shouldn't need to use translate function

Talked to a few girls but haven't seen any...too pricey for me! Go to Add contacts and you can add them

Hornyhoney
angel12281668
eve81118
Baby0404355333
jenny21175
jessy_jazz
Qbabe520
Sydgirl123

Good luck. If anybody gives it a try let us know!
Bigmike

Unread post by Bigmike »

Ads wrote:Nearly all girls speak English...shouldn't need to use translate function

Talked to a few girls but haven't seen any...too pricey for me! Go to Add contacts and you can add them

Hornyhoney
angel12281668
eve81118
Baby0404355333
jenny21175
jessy_jazz
Qbabe520
Sydgirl123

Good luck. If anybody gives it a try let us know!
Chatted to one chick on your list mate,wait for it, price I say......reply 1k2h....faark. BTW only two of your list work,others come up as "'do not exist"" cheers