6/17-20 The Esplanade Ashfield - "remedial massage" 97988308

What's on your mind?
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

6/17-20 The Esplanade Ashfield - "remedial massage" 97988308

Unread post by lancelot69 »

In the neighbourhood thought I'd try my luck here. Heard conflicting reports about whether extras on the menu but I felt like a good massage anyway. To be clear, I'm Asian with basic canto skills and negligible mando
So rock in, greet the Mamasan in canto, she replies in Mando and directs me to a room and a young slim plain looking girl in t shirt and jeans follows. Plain as in no make up but not unattractive. Mamasan keeps babbling in mando and I work out she's asking how long and I indicate 1 hr. I wasn't sure her reply but I opened my wallet gave her $50 and I could see she was waiting for more. At this point I wasn't sure if she had offered FS or nude etc so I put another $50 in her hand and she gives me $40 change. Ok, I'm assuming that's a straight up regular no frills massage. Fine, I'm down with that.
So I go in and the young lass follows me in. I see the sign that says please leave your underwear on so I strip down to my boxers and hop on to the bed face down. Missy(I never did get her name) starts a nice firm massage and this goes on for a little while. I'm thinking this is nice but I better start thinking of where I can go to release my self with a proper fuck etc. about 20 mins into the massage she starts with the fairy fingers. ok! This is interesting. She starts gently stroking me thru my undies and starts kissing my back. At this point I'm pleasantly confused because she hasn't asked about extra money and this is definitely heading somewhere nice.
I flip over and she continues to sensually touch then she undoes her belt buckle and opens her jeans. ok, better still. Shortly thereafter, my boxers are gone, she's starkers and she's lying on top. Little lance is not so little and poking up between her legs by now and she slides off the bed gets a dom and gives a CBJ which was very well done, as CBJs go. Then on to cowgirl, mish, doggie and finish in CG.
So we've gone over 45 min, I have a big smile on my face. I get dressed, and I give her $50 for which she seemed happy enough. Gave me a kiss on the cheek and I was out as everyone said goodnight in mando.
So yes. Hanky panty is on the menu. And I didn't even ask. I must have that sex crazed look or something. I had heard it was $50 to boss then $50 to the girl in the room. Now it's $60 and $50. Still very good value for nearly and hour with a young mid 20ish.
Down side was I didn't get to choose, it was CBJ but she was tight, wet and quite a good fuck. I'd probably go back again and try my luck again soon.
boronia
Gold Contributor

Re: 6/17-20 The Esplanade Ashfield - "remedial massage" 9798

Unread post by boronia »

From what I've read elsewhere, their extras menu is only available to Chinese men.

Aussies will be unlikely to get more than a massage.
lancelot69
Bronze Contributor

Re: 6/17-20 The Esplanade Ashfield - "remedial massage" 9798

Unread post by lancelot69 »

That's what i heard too but a few ABCs didn't get extras so that's what I was testing out. Might go again but I don't mind$150 for a guaranteed raunchy time at place like 533 and 142.