James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Jennifer, Lucy and Dirty Harry

Unread post by James Dean »

Bellevue 12
12 Bellevue St.
Surry Hills NSW.

Howdy folks,

This Is a review of a double with Jennifer and Lucy.

Let me say right off the bat that my nephew P.Diddy says I am not adventuress enough. He complains that I just do the same things over and over again. In a Thai restaurant I always order Chicken Pad Thai. In a Chinese restaurant for dim sims I always order prawn and pork dumplings.

The following interaction took place in a Thai restaurant.

Diddy; You always order the same things!
Dean: I like what I like.
Diddy: But that’s boring. You never take risks! Dean: I’m happy.
Diddy: This curry chicken and rice I ordered tastes like shit.
Dean: I wouldn’t know. I always order pad Thai.
Diddy: Uncle James would you do me a favour?
Dean; Sure. Do what?
Diddy; Wipe that stupid smirk off your face.

It’s the same with movies. I have seen Casablanca, Dirty Harry and Taken so many times I know all the dialogue. Why? Because I like them.

I love to recite Harry’s dialogue where he says:

I know what you’re thinking. Did her fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But this is a 44 Magnum the most powerful handgun in the world and can blow your head clean off. So you’ve got to ask yourself one question. Do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk?”

I can stand in front of the mirror and squint for hours whispering that dialogue.

Diddy has about 500 DVD’s and I have about 12!

This brings us to Jennifer and Lucy.

I have reviewed each before so will not go into too much detail, except to say I knew I would have a good time.

They are a study in contrasts. Lucy is tall and Jennifer is short. Lucy is Chinese and Jennifer is Thai. Jennifer has enhanced boobs (D cup) and Lucy has natural C cups. Jennifer has a closely trimmed pussy and Lucy’s is shaved. Jennifer is petite and Lucy is solid.

For the first half hour of this punt I had Jennifer. She dfk’s very well, excellent English and tries to please. She is genuine and is not full of FOAM (Fake Orgasm and Moaning). She is a good kisser and has a tight pussy.

After 30 minutes I told her I wanted a double and she suggested Lucy as they are friends. I feel if you are going to have a double ask the first lady who she would like to do it with. It makes for a better time.

I have known Lucy for 6 years and she has always given great service. She has a really good attitude and wants the customer to have a good time.

I had a 30 minute double with Jennifer and Lucy where Lucy would suck and I would kiss with Jennifer. Had Lucy in cowgirl while kissing Jennifer. I enjoyed the half hour.

I then had 30 minutes with Lucy. She did her best to make it enjoyable and we had a great time that included talking about the good old days at Bellevue and ladies like Tiffany, Sarah and Sasa. It was a great time.

I really enjoyed myself.

Look I agree some of the ladies are mature and not really beautiful, but I feel they make it up in the service they provide and a real positive attitude. Plus, the price is right.

After this punt the following conversation with Diddy on the phone ensued:

:
Dean: I saw Jennifer and Lucy.
Diddy: Again? Don’t you want something different?
Dean: What about your last punt?
Diddy: Tried out a different place at Blacktown.
Dean: How was it?
Diddy: The lady was a starfish with a bad attitude and bad breath.
Dean:: Oh . . .
Diddy; Would you do me a favour?
Dean: What?
Diddy: Wipe that stupid smirk off your face!

Well, that’s it. I’ve got to go. Next review will be Eva at Billy's in Marrickville

See you again soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

James