533 Willoughby Road - Kim

What's on your mind?
Beaker
Bronze Contributor

533 Willoughby Road - Kim

Unread post by Beaker »

Great session last Friday with new girl, Kim (it was her first day at 533, so a bit of a gamble for me). She is from Beijing and I reckon late 20s maybe 30 though looks early 20s. Roster details said D cups but she was more a B/C cup I reckon, nipples fairly small. Very sweet and soft personality so I doubt she would respond all that well to being hammered straight off the bat. Great bbbj which went for a while, then she went in for some DD which was fine with me. Enjoyed daty although I prefer shaven girls, hopefully she will trim it back a bit before my next session. That said, she was pretty accessible down there, didn't come away with mouthfuls of hair or bring up a hair ball later. Down to business and got through most positions before blowing my load (mish, doggy, cowgirl). She gave me a nice massage for a while then we tried for round 2. Very generous girl, I think I'll be back. Possibly she will be working on Thursdays but best to phone through first and ask Angie.

1 hr: $150
BJ: 8/10 (she liked watching herself do this in the mirror)
Full Service: 7/10 Pretty good really, just prefer shaven - I'll be back though.
Massage: 8/10
Works possibly Thur (though I saw her Friday). Phone first