James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Mimi vs Linda: Contrasting Styles

Unread post by James Dean »

Bellevue12
12 Bellevue Street.
Surry Hills, N.S.W.

Howdy All,

This is a review of Mimi/Alice and Linda. It is a study in contrasts.

Life itself is very much a case of contrasting forces and events. I remember my relationship with Theodosia Goodman and how it was so different at the end than it had been in the beginning. The following exchange illustrates this.

Theodosia; Maybe we should call it quits James.
James; Why? What’s wrong?
Theodosia; You’ve changed. You’re the opposite of what you were.
James: What do you mean?
Theodosia: You were vibrant and exciting and energetic.
James: That’s the courtship phase. I don’t have the ability to sustain that.
Theodosia: Why not?
James: I’d have a heart attack trying to massage your ego constantly.
Theodosia: It’s over James.
James: I hope that’s a promise.

Then there was the contrast of eating hot dogs in Yankee Stadium and watching Mickey Mantle hit a towering home run into the centrefield bleachers and two weeks later wading through a water-buffalo dug filled rice paddy up to my Adam’s apple in some God forsaken place in Vietnam..

BUT all that was then and I am really talking about now.

Today I did a double with Mimi/Alice and Linda. They are also a clear study in contrasts. (I called her Mimi/Alice because she seems to respond and is known by both names!)

Let me first list what they have in common.

1. Both are early to mid 30’s.
2. Both have B cup-breasts.
3. Both have pretty faces.
4. Both have trimmed tight pussies.
5. Both have little English.

I started off by choosing Linda. She looked pretty, had nice smile and I had not seen her before.

The contrast in service between the 2 could not have been greater. Linda was a time waster from the beginning! She got out her mobile phone and sought to communicate with me using its translator function and it took forever to exchange the most basic information. This only stopped after about 10 minutes when she could see I was annoyed.

She began with a very half hearted cbj and only did a bbj when I requested it. It wasn’t really a bbj as I could only really tell it was in her mouth when I looked at her. It seemed to barely touch her lips. There was no pressure or feeling.

I had her in mish, but she was a star fish and uninterested.

Next I tried to kiss her and she displayed all the enthusiasm of Barbara Streisand kissing Adolf Hitler, so I gave up on that.

Amongst this Greek tragedy she gave out copious amount of FOAM (fake orgasm and moaning), that I actually found a bit insulting as nothing was really happening.
Halfway through the session I told her I wanted a double. Mimi/Alice was available so I selected her.

The contrast could not have been greater. Mimi offers a very sensual, sexual service with great kissing and a nice blowjob. She is both sweet and accommodating and gets into the session very quickly.

I told Linda she could leave 15 minutes before her hour was up and she seemed to think I was confused about the time. I told her she could go and thanked her. She dressed and left.

The time left with Mimi was fine. I really enjoyed myself and she has a warm and gentle manner about hr that I like. She is more gfe than pse and that suits me fine. She asked me what I liked and wanted and provided it. She asked if I was happy as the time progressed. There was a minimum of fake moaning and she seemed to enjoy herself as well.

Contrasts? Want to have a good time see Mimi. Want to throw your money away see Linda.

Soon I will write a review of Nisha Indian Princess, who turned out to be more Nisha older auntie of an Indian Princess.

Why have I delayed writing about Nisha/ It was such a strange and dud punt that I have to get a handle on it.

Got to go and will see ya’ll again soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

James.