Amie/Emmie/Amiky // 104 HAMDEN ARTARMON

What's on your mind?
bill_100
Bronze Contributor

Amie/Emmie/Amiky // 104 HAMDEN ARTARMON

Unread post by bill_100 »

Person's Name: Aimie/Emmie/Amiky ? ?Establishment: 104 Hamden Rd Artarmon 9884 7895

Date of Visit: 11/07/2014 noon

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 104 Hamden Rd Artarmon 9884 7895

Hours of Business: 10AM to late

Rates : $125 for 60min for nude B2B (however did not eventuate)

Size/shape: Very slim/skinny, A cup natural breasts with extra long nipples, 170cm, average looks, trimmed pubic hair (saw when showering only)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai, poor English skills, standard Thai looks

Services Provided: nude massage, HJ no body to body

Value for money/recommend? : Below par. YMMV

Posted on other sites too

My experience/comments:

Have been tied up over a long period and have not written a lot of Reviews of sessions that I have had over quite a period of time so decided to begin writing current ones up as I go and catch up on the others in a while.

Had to call at RNSH today so decided to drop in at Serenity after that visit. Asked Receptionist about their services and mentioned this forum but got an unclear answer but she tried to talk me into a half hour massage session so walked and decided to try 104 Artarmon instead. I asked the 104 Receptionist for B2B massage and she spent some time trying to explain that some money goes to the shop and the rest to the “therapist. Told B2B was $125 (Should have gone to 116 instead as it happened.)

Shown into a room down the hallway, heater turned on and awaited the therapist. A mid 20s girl came in with a Thai outer wrap on, nothing to rave about (but nor am I), tall at 170cm and skinny. Gave her $150 and she went to get the change and do the accounting. I was told to shower in an odd shaped shower just big enough to fit in, no chance of two) which was clean, had hot water but no knob on the inside of the shower door to pull closed. Had a quick shower and was drying when she returned.

She took the towel and patted my back dry.

Aimie/Emmie ?? took off the outer wrap but she had a full body suit on and commenced to rub my back with a towel. She then started to apply oil to her hands and my legs and a standard massage started, after about 30 min she started the light touching over the body and buttocks. She then said turn over and at that stage had taken off the tight body suit but left panties on (as she had her period). She allowed some touching of the breasts but they were obviously sensitive with her period so was asked to stop. However when stimulated her nipples extended probably 1.5 to 2cm.

Then basically oily massage of my front with some brushing over the crotch. She then oiled up and implemented a HJ on which she spent a lot of time and ultimately got me over the edge.

Another shower and was out.
I was rather disappointed as I was expecting more but I suppose it is a massage place. However just up the street was 116 when an extra $25 would have provided a more pleasurable experience. Not sure why these places allow their girls to take B2B session when they are menstruating or at the end of their period; let them do the basic massages but not the fuller sessions.

As with all punts, YMMV