What's the best Asian country for punting?

What's on your mind?
blazingaussie
Bronze Contributor

What's the best Asian country for punting?

Unread post by blazingaussie »

Hi all....

Planning another holiday to Asia. So far I've been to Thailand, Bali, and Penang. I've punted at them all and had my fair share of the good, the bad and the ugly.

I'm thinking of going to either Vietnam, Cambodia or the Philippines.

What do you guys recommend as the better option?

I will be with extended family so I need a "resort" style tourist location that will allow me to sneak out and explore the locals.

I've found massages shops the best for discreet extra fun.

Some hints, tips and suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you.
splashboy

Re: What's the best Asian country for punting?

Unread post by splashboy »

just back from Cambodia defiantly the best been going all over Asia for quite a while now
phonm Penn short time about us$15 - 20 long time $35-60.
lots of different nationality especially Vietnamese.
stick to 107 street off riverside and the shark bar
blazingaussie
Bronze Contributor

Oh nice. What are the age ranges? I've been caught out in Malaysia where the girls they give you are in their late 40's to early 60's

That's a bit seasoned for my taste. :-)
splashboy

Unread post by splashboy »

yeh Malaysia a bit tricky
best to go to the beach club in KL or the thai place across the road. from 18-40 years old best are the Vietnamese girls and thai as BB service is quite common if thats what your after
all types are there well hot to total muts, expect to pay300 - 400 MR about 1$110 -$140 for long time.
beware though the taxis will rip u of sideways when they take u back to your hotel so walk up 1 block and it changes from $30 back to $7.00.
red taxi only as that have meters.
also with the girls pay half before and half when that leave at midday as last trip i had one do the runner after the second shot at 2am in the morning.
make sure you explain to her your turns of trade 400RM 200 when she gets to the room and 200 when she leaves in the morning.also ask her to take a picture of her id card on your Mobil for security most girls whom are hones will say " no pllwwwwroblem i want we be happy 2nite"
when she asks why tell he your last lady from whatever country she is from left after 1 hour and you still don,t know why.
you have to be firm but fair with the Asian working girls as they will always mistake kindness for softness and fuck you over if they think they will get away with
it.
also a really good place to film some bead room action on the HD camera.
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

My fav is Sydney Australia, our laws are free and easy, plus it's packed with Uni students and backpackers from all over. Personally I don't travel for the sex only. However, I find thailand overpriced, vietnam has too many scams, phils has been good to me so far. They are all fun in different ways..
blazingaussie
Bronze Contributor

What's the price and age range in Phils??
pqrs

Unread post by pqrs »

The best Asian country would have to be Camabodia and Thailand. The benefits of Thailand is you have great food, great massages, tourist friendly. The hotels are a lot cleaner and cheaper. I like to stay in Bangkok, because more variety there, although more expensive. Pattaya is a hole, simply because the Russians have fucked the place. Patong is fantastic, a lot of bisexuals there, as well as Ko Samui.

Cambodia is a little gold mine as previous posters have pointed out.
Mandalay

Unread post by Mandalay »

@ OP - How old are you and what do you look like?

If you're <40 and in reasonable shape try pattaya. It's not what it was but if you wanna fuck hot young girls and party too it's still great... And get in quick because inflation is rapidly taking hold and the P4P destinations are giving way to legit (Russian) tourist oriented venues.

If you wanna learn everything you can short of being on the ground about LOS or PI, check out
http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/
http://www.philippines-addicts.com/forum/
http://www.bangkok-addicts.com/forum/
imgaryoak

Unread post by imgaryoak »

bender wrote:My fav is Sydney Australia, our laws are free and easy, plus it's packed with Uni students and backpackers from all over. Personally I don't travel for the sex alone. However, I find thailand overpriced, vietnam has too many scams, phils has been good to me so far. They are all fun in different ways..
Yeah, that a true point
crikey

Unread post by crikey »

Thailand. Any part. If you are dull wherever you go it will be dull. If you are up for it you will have a rippa time. It's really all up to you. Go for it. No one knows who the fuck you are. Brilliant place