Red Sunset, Jenny, Tiffany and Cobras

Unread post by James Dean »

Red Sunset
47 Sydenham Rd.
Marrickville
Phone: 95503828

Hi Gang,

This is a review of Jenny and Tiffany

I have been on a profound losing streak and this has made me frozen and in an almost hypnotic anticipation of what will happen next. I am like the guy staring into the eyes of the cobra and mesmerised by the experience.

Don’t get me wrong. I am not a victim of circumstance, but a master of my own fuck-ups.

My punt a Red Sunset is a prime example.

I started off with Jenny. Jenny looks mid 30’s, b-cups, trimmed pussy, and a rather plain Jane look about her. Don’t get me wrong, she is very nice and aims to please. It’s just that, well . . .I was bored. After 25 minutes I sought about a double. Jenny left the room and came back with Tiffany.

Mamasan Hong Lee was in too and I gave her $60 for Tiffany for a half hour. (I had paid $120 for an hour with Jenny.)

Now Tiffany has a nice face, B+ - C- breasts and is trimmed on the pussy as well. She looked very familiar and her face was like a younger version of Sasa who used ot be the mamasan at 12 Bellevue. She then mentioned she had worked there a number of years ago under the name of Michelle.

Well, at any rate, the three of us got into action with Jenny doing an ok bbj and me dfking with Tiffany.

Suddenly mamasan Hong Lee bursts in the room. She says Jenny needs to depart for another customer. She said I could see Tiffany for the hour I had paid for and the half hour would be for Jenny. I thought ok, why not? Ten minutes later mamasan Hong Lee returns and says I own her $50 because Jenny had stayed for 45 minutes. At first I was confused and, in the midst of all the action, I paid her the additional $50.

With Jenny gone I had a good time with Tiffany. Tiffany has good English. She is Vietnamese-Chinese and I speak conversational Vietnamese, so we got on well. As I was enjoying Tiffany, the synaptic connections in my brain improved. I had NOT been with Jenny for 45 minutes and had not actually been with her for 30.

I came in Tiffany’s mouth, which was nice, and put my gear back on and confronted mamasan.

I told her in no uncertain terms she was a conniving, lying and manipulative sack of shit. I explained how I knew she had bilked me and she did not deny it. The following conversation ensued:

Dean: Does it say stupid on my forehead?
Hong Lee: (silence)
Dean: I will take that as a ‘No’. Imagine that. You will fuck-over a regular and lose him for a lousy $50.
Hong Lee: You can have your money back.
Dean: You keep it. You’re so pathetic and have no shame.

I then opened the door and stepped out. As I walked away she called out to me that she was sorry and would I take the money back? I figure it was worth $50 to learn what a con artist she was and to not darken the door of this joint again.

I then went to Maccas and bought a value meal. I gave them a $20 and they gave me change for a $10, which I did not notice until I left the place.

Oh, and when I got on the bus and dropped my Travel 10 in the machine, the machine chewed it up and refused ot spit it out. The following exchange occurred:

Dean: I did not get my ticket back.
Driver: We’ve had trouble with that machine all day.
Dean: Why didn’t you tell me?
Driver: I don’t know.
Dean: What do you mean you don’t know?
Driver: I mean I don’ know! Give me your address and we’ll send it back later.
Dean: I don’t know.
Driver; You don’t know?
Dean; NO.

Folks, there are 3 things that are always false:

1. The bus ticket is in the mail.
2. I am from the government and here to help you.
3. Hong Lee is as honest as the day is long.

At any rate, I enjoyed being with Tiffany and briefly with Jenny. Still, this punt left a crook taste in my mouth, a wallet that was lighter and a Travel 10 that will never see the light of day again.

But wait there’s more:

Saw Indian Princess, who advertises on Cracker featuring a glory hole, with P.Diddy and she was more Auntie of Indian Princess.

Went to Bellevue 12 and received a gob full of shit from Jenny, in front of all the milfs.

I also have reviews to write about Mimi at Bellevue and Eva at the notorious Billy’s. These were actually ok punts.

I must go.

I shall return.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

James
weedkook

Re: Red Sunset, Jenny, Tiffany and Cobras

Unread post by weedkook »

Ive been to some dodgy shops , but Red Sunset would have to be the rudest by far.They now leave their phone off the hook, so they don't have to be annoyed by the people supplying them with a livelihood.Whenever I would ring to find what "girls" working Mamasan would answer phone angry/reply angry/ greet at door angry.....sorry for giving you money for twenty minute pork chop!have a nice day!I wonder how they'd feel if ppl stopped going to their "business" because of their obvious contempt? Them & 12 bellevue should learn how to run a business & respect their clients.