James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Lily & Apple & Sleep walking

Unread post by James Dean »

Bellevue 12
12 Bellevue Street
Surry Hills, N.S.

Howdy Gang,

This is a review of a double with Lily and Apple. (This punt took place 2 weeks ago.)

I have known both of these ladies for over 6 years now and let me say I like both of them. In the case of Apple I have never heard a bad word said about her and I do not have one to say here.

As a double they were a study of contrasts.

Have you ever noticed how comedy teams are always a contrast. There was slim Laurel and fat Hardy. There was also slim Abbott and fat Costello. Also there was talented Dean Martin and talentless Jerry Lewis. Then there was slick talking George ‘Kingfish’ Jamess and slow dumb Andy Brown from Amos and Andy. In Jaws we had seasoned Robert Shaw and soft handed Richard Dreyfess. The list is infinite.

Well, Lily and Apple are a collection of contrasts. Lily is tallish, with a pageboy hairstyle, wonderful C cups with great nipples to suck on. She has a trimmed pussy and nice thick lips that are a joy to watch doing a bbj. Her English is very good and she is very energetic.

Apple is, well, shaped a bit like an apple. She is roundish. She has B+-C- Cups, thin lips and an untrimmed pussy. In all the years I have known her, her English has not improved by a single word. (To be fair, in all these years my Mandarin has improved by only a single word} Look, I have had some great sessions with Apple, but on this day she didn’t seem to have any energy.

I first selected Lily and in typical Bellevue fashion she tried to upsize me with a double and said “Apple really likes you”. Having known Apple for a number of years I was highly suspect.

Lily: I no bullsit you. Apple like you very much.
James: I don’t think so. (In her words, I think maybe Lily ‘bullsit me’.}
Lily; When I mentioned a double Apple very happy.

I am a sucker for doubles and so I thought ‘Why not?’

So I booked Lily for an hour and 45 minutes in Apple arrived for her own 45 minute session. That meant I had half an hour with Lily, 15 minutes with the two of them and half an hour with Apple.

In my time with Lily, she was very energetic. DKF if I wanted it. She did a nice bbj and her pussy was nice and reasonably tight. Because her English is very good we could communicate easily and got along fine.

I think Apple must have been tired. When she arrived she moved in slow motion and when I asked for a kiss she looked like Julia Gillard would look if you asked her to place her gob on Tony Abbott’s gob.

Lily did most of the work with Apple kissing my chest and some light kisses on the lips.

After Lily left I think Apple might have been bored. Let me say she had a really nice pussy when you’re in there and she knows how to move her hips for maximum pleasure. She is also devoid of FOAM (Fake Orgasm and Moaning).

I like Apple. She actually did everything I wanted and had I wanted anal she would have gladly given me that. Her service was extensive, but there was no energy there and we had no real connection. In the end I came in her mouth and was rather relieved it was all over.

I think for other punters Apple is good value. I think she doesn’t really enjoy being with me. I am not trying to ‘bullsit’ you.

Will I see Lily again? Yes. Will I see Apple again? Probably, as I remember some really good times with her in the past and nostalgia will drive me back.

I have abandoned a review of YoYo at Red Sunset. She is actually good value, but when I read what I had written it potentially could be seen as ridiculing her and I never do that to the ladies I meet.

I punted at Bellevue today and saw Jennifer and Monica. Review will be coming up soon.

I must go now folks.

I will see you again soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

James