James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Jennifer and diamond

Unread post by James Dean »

12 Bellevue St.
Surry Hills, NSW

H All,

This is a review of Jennifer.

I need to tell you a few things about me right off the bat so you can evaluate this review on your own terms.

I grew up in working class New York and during my early years was pretty much a small time hustler trying to get any edge he could in life. I can recall my Dad talking ot my Uncle Johnny, not realising I overheard, and saying “I don’t know what to do about James. He’s already become a ‘Good Time Charlie’ who arrives a day late and a dollar short”.

I think that was true, but he left out that I am an eternal optimist who always thinks a happy ending is just around the corner. Folks, I still get tears in my eyes when I watch the spaghetti scene in Walt Disney’s cartoon Lady and the Tramp. As a kid if you gave me a box of shit as birthday present I would be elated as I’d be convinced there was a pony around somewhere for me.

As far as life was concerned, a dollar bill was a big as a bedspread from my perspective. Yep, I was small time. This came home to me when at 18 years old I got dumped by Eleanor Ojeda. The kiss off conversation went something like this:

Eleanor: You not big enough for me.
James; What do you mean?
Eleanor: I’ve plans. I look toward the horizon and you…
James: And me?
Eleanor; You look at the tops of your shoes and think that’s the world.
James: Isn’t life one step at a time?
Eleanor; It is when you’re small potatoes. I want someone who will be a big shot.
James: I’ve got plans!
Eleanor: Yea, to probably shovel chicken shit is a poultry farm.
James: Did you just compliment me?
Eleanor: You think diamonds are coins you find on the sidewalk. For me they are attached to gold bands.

So there it is. It was a kiss off and consistent with what my Dad had said and my friend Marcos Morales who said, “James, I believe you’re Latino like me. Every miracle will happen manana (tomorrow) and you won’t do a fucking thing today”.

So there you have it. What I see as the big picture others see as a version of Tiny Tim’s Tiptoe Through the Tulips.

This brings us to Jennifer.

I saw her again today after having not encountered her for some time. For me Jennifer is part of the big picture.

She is mid to late 30’s,Thai, with dyed blond hair that suits her. She had enhanced DD bust that is a job well done and are a pleasure to suck. She has a trimmed pussy, lovely face and a great attitude.

Today she told me how a couple of the other ladies at Bellevue were ‘stars’ and very popular. I was a bit surprised because for me she is ‘the star’ here.

What do I mean? Well, she may not be the raunchiest lady there, but Jennifer is genuine and not fake. He service is not mechanical and she strives to make the customer happy.

I find her service quite erotic and each time I have spent with her has been different. She doesn’t run with any set routine and doesn’t try to over control the situation.

Being Thai she is quite a spiritual person and if you know anything about James Dean, I am also Buddhist like her. We have talked about that.

She does an excellent bbj and it is quite exciting to watch her suck a cock. Her pussy is tight and she is happy for intercourse in a variety of positions. (My favourite is her on her back and knees almost up near her ears and me inside as deep as I can get.)

Where she really shines is in being genuine. Treat her well and with respect and you will have an erotic time that is worth much more than the cost of a half hour or hour with her. She can provide an excellent girlfriend experience.

Will I see her again? Absolutely.

She hasn’t been working regularly recently, but tells me things are better now and she has returned.

Take it from small potatoes and Good Time Charlie, that Jennifer is a real diamond and not a zircon.

I’ve said enough for now and must leave.

Catch ya’ll again soon.

Until that time friends…until that time.

James
lovesluts

Re: Jennifer and diamond

Unread post by lovesluts »

So who would the "Stars' be?