104a Hampden Rd Artarmon

What's on your mind?
Herbie L

104a Hampden Rd Artarmon

Unread post by Herbie L »

Went there yesterday after a 5-6 year absence. How things have changed.

Looks like the place is under new management. Should have twigged when was told the price for one hour is $85.

I thought that I would see what would happen. Was given only one choice - Pinky.

Now I saw a Pinky here many moons again, and she used to provide nude b2b massage with lots of play.

This version of Pinky kept her clothes on from the beginning. I thought this may change after being asked to turn over, but no luck. She kept saying massage only and owner would give her the chop (she kept doing a cut throat signal) if there was any RnT-ing. I put on a smile and indicated that the little fella would like her to change her mind. She then told me I should look at her and do the wanking myself.

I persisted and she said extra $50 for hj only, clothed. I said no, so she reduced it to $20. I told her the $15 on the table was the change for my massage and she could have that. Eventually she agreed and she got me over the line.

Wonder if anyone else has been there recently and got the same story? If this is how management is going to run things, then I wont be back.