correct info/age estimation

What's on your mind?
weedkook

correct info/age estimation

Unread post by weedkook »

As much as I enjoy James Deans reviews,I must say I have been let down by some of his descriptions of w/ls.As a regular punter of 12 Bellevue street(who it has to be said is one of the rudest shops both from (the older)girls & their phone manner,& lack of booking commitments)

James, case in point,Jennifer 35 yo..more like 47,Lucy 40..more like 53,Nancy 40?...try 50.I have booked these girls(not that they have any respect for term "booking" at this shop).Then after waiting half an hour in the shop am greeted with an old woman ,not even resembling the reviews description...C'mon,being kind is one thing,but punters are spending money & time here.Anyhooo just wanted to get that out of my system

There are still some great girls at this shop...Any clues where Emily is now working?..or if shes coming back from "holidays"
Mahoney

Re: correct info/age estimation

Unread post by Mahoney »

I personally found guessing Asian ages very difficult, they usually look younger than they actually are.

Eyes of the beholder really
datmandoo

Unread post by datmandoo »

weed kook, once they are 28 or so, the girls and boss def lie a lot. I just say if not sure , LOOKS LATE 20S 30's etc.
you are both right.hard to pick for western eyes. I check the elbows, they always forget to look after that area.
crzydog69

Unread post by crzydog69 »

this is a big complaint of mine as well... i don't mind +/- 3 or 4 years, but expecting a 33 year old in the prime of her life and showing up to a weathered looking hag on the backside of 50 is getting old... look ladies, there is someone for everyone... just tell the truth - the guys that want a 56 year old will know where to look, and the guys that want a true 40 year old will not be disappointed. Everyone wins!
sawater

Unread post by sawater »

always add 10 years :lol:
Rebecca

Unread post by Rebecca »

weedkook wrote: . . . . . As a regular punter of 12 Bellevue street(who it has to be said is one of the rudest shops both from (the older)girls & their phone manner,& lack of booking commitments) . . . .

I apologise that this is totally unrelated to the subject but I'm curious to know why you'd be a regular punter of a place you consider rude and unprofessional when there are more than enough establishments to chose from ??
weedkook

Unread post by weedkook »

Hi Rebecca, Because the price is right.Why go to shops that charge a lot more, when you can get the same result for a fraction of the cost.
It just surprises me ,that in an industry related to intimacy,personal relations & sex,they haven't learnt that respect & kindness (just from a business perspective)
means more customers/money /better word of mouth etc.
Rebecca

Unread post by Rebecca »

I couldn't agree more - it's a service industry !! I guess I was spoilt where I worked, as the madam had high expectations on how the clients were treated; not only by the receptionist (on the phone and in person) but by the ladies as well.
onenightlover

Unread post by onenightlover »

It's great to have a female perspective on punting so thanks Rebecca!
Rebecca

Unread post by Rebecca »

My pleasure . . . . .