Susan, CoCo and James Dean

What's on your mind?
James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Susan, CoCo and James Dean

Unread post by James Dean »

Howdy Folks,

This is a review of ‘new’ Susan featuring CoCo.

I seem to be a real fan of DOUBLES and things that come in TWO and TOO.

For example, I like the following duos:

Simon and Garfunkel
The Everly Brothers
Hall and Oates
The Righteous Brothers
Rogers and Hammerstein
Amos and Andy (Not politically correct.)
Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall
Thomas Magnum and Jonathan Higgins (Magnum PI)
Art Carney and Jamesie Gleason (The Honeymooners)
David and Goliath. (Being Jewish I rooted for the little guy.)
Abbott and Costello (Youtube “Who’s on First” and A & C Meet Frankenstein)

There are duos that don’t work:

Morecombe and Wise (Never even smirked at their humour.)
Kyle and Jamesie O. (He wears track suits caps with the sticker still on. What a ponce!)
Sam Armitage and ‘Kochie”. 9 Kosh is literally a egghead politically to the right of Ailla the Hun.

There are TWO’s in my life also:

I was promoted two ranks when in the Army.
I have been married two times.
I have two siblings
I have been fired twice in my life.
I have been arrested twice. (No convictions)

Then there are the TOO factors that causes me trouble.

I punt too much.
I carry around too much money when I punt.
I get too bored and seek a double.
I am too easy going and should complain more.
I spend too much time writing reviews.
I have been in the same job too long

This brings us to the Susan and Coco double.

When the line-up came out, the all introduced themselves even though they knew that I knew who they were.

When Lala mentioned her name, the girls saw my spontaneous facial expression and burst out laughing. Lala was NOT going to be on my agenda. The time I saw her she misunderstood everything I said and flew off the handle at me. I was simply glad when my punt with her was over and I would never darken her bordello room again. I’ll ad a rider to this. If you are a masochist and enjoy having a crook time choose her. She won’t have to be a time waster with you because you won’t be able to get out of the room soon enough. She would do well being a surrogate in a sex addiction therapy programme. After the sex addict spend one hour with her he’d be cured. As a matter of act, he would probably never have an erection again!

This brings us to Susan

Originally I had planned to see Susan. She is new at Bellevue and seeing her meant my record of seeing all the girls at least once would be intact.

She is in her mid to late 40’s B+-C- cup. He has a nicely trimmed pussy. She also had nice suckable nipples. She has a tattoo on her right shoulder above the breast. She is reasonable slim for her age and 25 years ago wold have been a knockout, However it is not 25 years ago and age has taken its toll and gravity and kids produced a few sags. She still has a beautiful smile.

Susan is not new to the sex industry. She has a good attitude and is service oriented. She is not outstanding at anything she does, but is an excellent all-rounder. Her bbj was fine and she honestly wanted to please. I enjoyed her in mish and cowgirl and after 30 minutes brought in CoCo.

I have reviewed CoCo before, but let me just say that she also has a great smile. She is early 40’s with an hourglass figure with most of the sand having shifted to the bottom half. She is also service oriented and I think her policy regarding English is when she does not understand you she says,
“Thank you”

Both ladies were very sweet. It was a tag team and not a lesbian double. I suspect that if you were a regular of CoCo and treated her well she would provide anal. I wold be happy to see either of them again.

After I finished I talked with the owner Tom. Unfortunately he knows I am James Dean and reads the reviews. I mentioned that YuYu and Vicky are the real dynamic duo. They are the doubles stars here and give a new word to the word lesbian and they eat each other’s pussies, lick each other’s arses and dfk. I am getting all hot and bothered just thinking about it. YuYu was present when I mentioned this and she is actually shy. It surprised me and she throws everything into the session when you see her.

Anyway, its’ time for me to go.

I finally got a handle on my YoYo review from Red Sunset and will be posting that soon.

See you later friends.

Until that time folks . . .until that time.

James