James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Mona & Nancy @ 12 Bellevue

Unread post by James Dean »

Desires
12 Bellevue St.
Surry Hills

G’day mates,

This is a review of a double with Mona and Nancy.

It is true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, The same goes true for reviews. One man’s feast is another man’s poison.

So, you need ot take each review with a grain of salt, or, in the case of my reviews,, a tablet of Valium or a course in Prozac might be called for.

Let me give you example of how things look differently to different people. We have all seen the typical dysfunctional couple walking down the street. The bloke, let’s call him Carl, is tall, skinny, full of wall to wall tatts and has jailbird written all over him. He’s got a couple of teeth missing, a stubbie in his left hand, a Joe Cocker type shave and a shithouse attitude. His ‘partner’, let’s call her Raeleen, is short and fat, also couple of teeth gone, HH bust and GGG waistline. She also has a smoke in her gob. She is holding the hands of their two offspring. The eldest child is Oscar and he has a hairstyle that includes a rat tail and a facial expression that says “I am going to grow up and be a violent felon just like Dad”.. Their little girl, named Theodosia, has both dirty clothes and a dirty face that looks like it’s never been washed.

As they walk down the street the following conversation ensues:

Carl; My parole officer is about to throw my arse back in the can.
Raeleen: For God’s sake why?
Carl: Cause I been taken too many trips without leaving home..
Raeleen: He might be right.
Carl: I know he’s right, but you ain’t no better.
Raeleen: What do you mean?
Carl. Using that meth has made yer teeth fall out.
Raeleen: I know darlin’, but it’s my hobby.
Carl; But ya can’t gum them stoppers off the wine bottles neither.
Raeleen: That’s so true honey.

Is this a beautiful nuclear family or is it people that the police should throw in jail and that the Department of Community Services should be informed about? Take your pick. I think Mum and Dad should be publically horsewhipped and the kids placed in a civilised environment where they have love and a future.

By the way, there are those that think fake Addidas and Puma tracksuits are the latest in sartorial splendour. (Note to Dean: Remember to throw out that Nehru suit you have that was fashion chic for about 20 seconds!)

As for me I have always viewed myself like either Clark Gable or Cary Grant. Others have told me I am more like a cross between Adam Sandler and Norman Gunston or Soupy Sales.

Now to Mona and Nancy, I have reviewed them separately before so won’t do too much in describing them. Mona is late 30’s-early 40’s B+ bust and suckable nipples. She is normally shaved down below, but this time had a bit of stubble, but it was no problem.. She is not pretty, but has a fun mischievous quality about her and is really service oriented. Nancy is about the same age. She is taller than Mona with C cups, a trimmed pussy and nice, thick lips and I think a sexy face..

I have learned how to stretch out my money these days. At Bellevue if I want a double I will pay for 45 minutes for both girls, but one will come in 15 minutes into the session and that way I spend 15 minutes alone with each lady and half an hour as a double. This stretches the sex out to one hour. ($200)

This was not a lesbian double. The ladies took turns with bbj, kissing and rimming. Both are very good at bbj and both have a really nice attitude and really try to please.

The big moment in this punt was being on all fours with Mona sucking my cock while Nancy did some really deep rimming. Don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it. I finished the last 15 minutes with Nancy and enjoyed cumming in her opened mouth.

I enjoyed this punt and Mona and Nancy are good value.

I think my preference for a double is YoYo and Vicky. Boy, these two hot tamales made smoke com out of my ears. It was a lesbian double that was a sight to behold.

I’ve said too much and should shut my big trap and depart.

I still need to review Yoyo from Red Sunset, but inspiration evades me.

See ya’ll soon friends.

Until that time folks . . .until that time.

Jame