35 Arncliffe st Wolli Creek

What's on your mind?
badone777

35 Arncliffe st Wolli Creek

Unread post by badone777 »

saw the ad in the Southern Courier - number was incorrect, but dropped by to let them know as i was in the area.

chinese massage

2 girls working - had a chat with them and was not going to bother with a massage ,, i was chatting with one of the ladies ok looking, nice to talk to, friendly
then another girl came and said hello, small breasted in a short dress, something about her got me,

i kept chatting and they asked me to try massage, i kept thinking about the other girl, i decided to go have a chat with her, so i took her in the room and asked, about the massage price is $55 hour, nude yes, daty yes, i couldn't resist and booked her for the hour.

massage first, i kept playing and shes says plenty of time to play wait, (in a nice giggly voice) ... you naughty, ha ha .. not a bad massage 6/10.
then i said i massage you, so she lay face down and i proceeded to massage her back, legs bum, nice bum and great view as she spread her legs a little to show me her V.
mmmmm!, teasing her , and running my hands and fingers around her bum, inner thigh , and pussy,

i then got her to turn over and sucked her nipples , small breasts , what i like, nice ... rubbed her pussy, inserted my finger and played with her clit, she was moaning and loving it, then went down with some daty, and she lay back . then grabbed my head and i could feel the contractions of her sweet tight pussy,

definitley going back,,,,, :mrgreen:
f*x deluxe

Re: 35 Arncliffe st Wolli Creek

Unread post by f*x deluxe »

Sounds like a real professional, knows all the right moves!
akinchicago

Re: 35 Arncliffe st Wolli Creek

Unread post by akinchicago »

whats the correct phone number to the place, wud like to give it a try