Midnight delight, parramatta

What's on your mind?
Gringo

Midnight delight, parramatta

Unread post by Gringo »

Im surprised a well established business that has been open for 25yrs + is not mentioned in the board index hence why I thought I would start a topic to get the place some recognition that is very well deserved.
In this brothel there are 13 rooms, some spa some without all with style and comftability. All the rooms have atleast 2 mirrors which Is a good advantage for the people that like to watch.
3 private intro rooms and a larger lounge room for the punters that come in groups. 3 easy acsesible toilets so no matter where the punters are they are in close range of toilets.
Staff are very friendly and organised, willing to help point punters in the right direction if the punters are a bit unsure. Always up for having a laugh to help punters feel more relaxed.
The bit everyone has been waiting for: the girls, during the day every day there is always a minimum of 4 girls, of a night generally during the week up to 6 girls, weekend nights anywhere between 10-15 girls. I'm not going to fabricate to make everything all rosy but I must say and believe me there are a lot of excellent girls varying in age, nationality and personalities. There is a girl even for the pickiest punters, what punters like punters will find.
The rates are reasonable: $130 for halve hour, $160 for 45 minutes, $200 for the hour, if you feel like treating yourself ad the lady you choose it's only $220 for hour and a spa. $300 for outcalls to homes with landline or to a hotel + $40 transport.
I think that just about covers the basics feel free to post questions and I will respond with answers. Now you punters or any ladies looking for a great place to work head on down to Midnight Delight, 25 wentworth st, Parramatta.

Gringo
Oblivion

Re: Midnight delight, parramatta

Unread post by Oblivion »

If you want a page for your business why not arrange it with management of the site.

This looks like advertising to me.
jezzy.kiss
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by jezzy.kiss »

i have to this shop ... never had a good experience... its not worth it guys
drjbeam

Unread post by drjbeam »

Last edited by drjbeam on Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kelso

Unread post by kelso »

After lurking in the forum for the last 3 months I can finally contribute back with an AR.

I agree with Gringo, this is prominent establishment with many rooms, very well equipped waiting rooms and should have a greater presence on this forum, especially as a budget non-asian alternative.

My first 2 punts were at Midnight Delight after venturing to other establishments. Classy setup, private parking off a lane way, well designed and very clean. Very helpful hosts of the 2 I've met. Gotta agree to some extent drjbeam the quality of the ladies could be better as there many were older ladies and overweight (disagree with junky comment though from what I've seen), but there are gems. Credits where it's due. One man's trash....

First punt, saw Cassie, relatively new, early 20s, amazing hips and waist, silky fair skin, tall slim redhead b cups. Gave an amazing CBJ and took her time. Very energetic and willing to please. Couldn't get off to a better start!!! Definitely would see her again!

Overall a good budget non-asian place (not many out there), so you get what you pay for. Can't quite compete with 219 croydon (ladies and price wise only difference is the 1/2 rate by $20) for value for money but an alternative none the less especially if your further out west.

Would be great to hear other AR from other punters. Happy punting
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

After Report or AR, is Chinese pigeon / broken English. Review is prolly a better word. Just sayin.
kelso

Unread post by kelso »

Always happy to learn.
crzydog69

Unread post by crzydog69 »

I've been there, although not the best root I've ever had by a long shot, i was impressed and thought it will be worth a second look some day. The girls all seemed normal to me, the usual spectrum. I picked a tall thin Aussie blonde, she was very friendly... i paid the extra for the hot tub and it was nice just to relax and get comfortable. I think maybe my downfall is I indulged a little bit too much in the 420 she offered up, so between that and my nuts being cooked from the sauna, I was only good for one... and was a little too relaxed to the point where i just wanted to be a spectator. My fault really.

However - what I did like is what others have mentioned, it is clean and well organised and well lit, the staff are very friendly, and it does feel more like you are going into a nice hotel rather than a broom closet for a root... unlike some other places where everything echoes and half the lights are out and holes in the walls... mattresses that are just small pads with questionable linen... none of that there, so yes i would go back, but i have decided over time that I do prefer the independent lady with her own apartment.
mass_counts

Unread post by mass_counts »

Looking for young aussie Bella that used to work here. Does anyone know if and where she is working now? Would love to be able to book her again. Very memorable experience!
Mahoney

Unread post by Mahoney »

Is this the same Bella that used to work at 45 Marsh street Granville earlier this year?
bella.94

Unread post by bella.94 »

Hi everyone I used to go by the name of bella I was only 18 when working at midnight delight and this was back in 2013 really loved the place when I frist started but did leave as had a fall out with some girls if you think it me that anyone is looking for I live in Victoria and you can inbox anytime by the way I was the cruvy blonde girl who was the youngest there back in 2013