Bronze Contributor

Susan, Seinfeld & Dean @ 501 King St

Unread post by James Dean »

Chinese Massage
501 King Street
Newtown.

Hiya Folks,

This is a review of Susan.

When I was young I saw myself as a ‘big picture guy’. By that I mean I was not a details man. I looked at life in terms of large paint brush strokes and not the intricacies of existence..

In order to make sense of this punt I need to talk a bit about Seinfeld and my life experience. Putting two episodes and life events together should make it clear to you how I see all this.

There is an episode in Seinfeld where George Costanza buys a used car. The salesman tells him it belonged to Jon Voight the actor. Elated about all this he takes Jerry for a ride. Jerry looks in the glove box and discovers the car manual and the name on it is not ‘Jon’ Voight, but ‘John’ Voight, who it turns out is a local dentist. George is deflated and tells Jerry “You’ve ruined it”. George did not look at the fine details.

I bought a used car a number of years from a guy who lived on the opposite side of town from me. Folks, I loved that car straight away. The style, the pant, the leather seats, the purr of the engine, made it all love at first sight. It was well and truly Kismet.

When I took it home I proudly showed it to my mate Vaughn Camera and the following conversation ensued.

Vaughn: James this car’s hood and roof look like the surface of the god-damn moon
Dean: What?
Vaughn: Look at that roof. It looks like some motherfucker took a sledgehammer to it.
Dean: What is that pitting?
Vaughn: Hail damage. Looks like they were golf ball size too.
Dean: I can get it fixed?
Vaughn: Not worth it. And listening to that engine I know the rings are shot!.
.Dean: I should have looked more closely.
Vaughn: No, you should not have bought this bucket of shit!

I promised myself I would forever be a details man.

The second Seinfeld episode is one where Jerry is dating a beautiful lady, but when he looks at her from a different angle, or in different lighting she looks pretty crook. Let’s call her ‘Cutie with an evil twin’.

I did a review awhile back and wrote it about Vicky at this place. I told you that she was pretty and did a good massage and extras were on the table. I was impressed, but my nephew P.Diddy, who also saw her, was not. He told me she was actually a ‘cuties with an evil twin’ and he had seen both of them during his massage.

Dean: That’ not true. I would notice a thing like that?
P.Diddy:James you’d think Willie Mason with a wig was Nicole Kidman.
Dean: What!?
P.Diddy: You stumble through the world like Mr. Magoo

So how does all this relate to this punt with Susan?

When I arrived at 501 I was greeted by mine host Davie. I convinced myself I’d be alert and see the small details. I looked at my watch to check the time so I didn’t get diddled out of anything by a smarter than me ml.

Davie informed me there were two girls available. The two ladies were Susan and Vicky. I looked at Vicky and she looked quite pretty, BUT I put the Vaughn Camera stare on her and yep she was definitely the ‘Cutie with an evil twin’. No Vicky for me today. I will see her again, but not when her evil twin is hanging around. So, I chose Susan.

Susan said she was 25, but I think she is more 30. Susan was wearing glasses and I found that very attractive. She has an average face, A+-B- breasts with ok nipples. Her body is weight for height and her English is functional.

I elected to stay an hour and the massage is difficult to describe. Overall it was too soft BUT she does an absolutely great butt massage and I enjoyed every moment of it.

I suspected there were extras on the table based on the ‘out clubbing’ style shoes she was wearing and the ‘Darlings’ she poured out like molasses from a molasses vat.

At turn over time. I popped the question about extras and we negotiated so that we were both happy with what we wound up with. Treat Susan well and you will strike oil. Be a cunt and you’ll not get oil, but wind up with a duster.

Will I see her again? Probably not, but I enjoyed the punt.

I still need to write reviews about Lily at 12 Bellevue and Sasa at Red Sunset, but I have to depart ladies and gentleman.

See ya’ll soon.

Until that time folks . . .until that time.

James

PS: Davie is opening a new shop in Warwick Farm. It will open on Thursday February 20. Details below:

Massage Therapy Centre
Shop 4/12 Hume Hwy.
Warwick Farm
Phone: 96010710