Poplar st - massage joint

What's on your mind?
comradewayne
Bronze Contributor

Poplar st - massage joint

Unread post by comradewayne »

Visited Poplar massage in Poplar St near museum station today - a fav of mine $125 for the hour massage - girls nude from the word go mostly or once the oil starts getting applied. Body slide etc, handjob finish - variety to be negotiated at the time. Was I think the saying goes - hoisted by my own petard. Have a weakness for petitie cute demure looks. Was shown 3 girls - something starting with a B and Pinky both looked very appealingly sexy then in walked the third. Hit my weak spot - petite and cute. In the end a little too shy and self conscious - kept the massage going a bit too long. I enjoyed it to a degree and certainly no complaints but I did come out slightly rergretting my pick. Having said that I will visit again - its clean , the boss is friendly and polite and you get the full time with no short clocks.

CW
fuzzy

Re: Poplar st - massage joint

Unread post by fuzzy »

So I went here today. It was great, hadn't been before. $65 for 30 mins with b2b and hj ending.

I saw Prada - mid to late 20s - nice big fake boobs, taut and very nice arse , smoothly shaved rig and nude from the start

Very happy with the whole experience and can recommend to all

Fuzzy
comradewayne
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by comradewayne »

Glad you enjoyed it - I returned for a visit on Saturday - wasn't going to fall for my bias for petite and shy this time - gorgeous sex on two legs - standing at the counter talking to the boss - just went with it - didn't look who else was available - great time - as always nude from the start - didn't spend too long on the massage and straight on to the B2B , really teased that - finished with a good HJ happy ending.

CW
boronia
Gold Contributor

Unread post by boronia »

Oasis Massage is next door, same owner but slightly cheaper. Always had a good time there on several visits.
wachumba

Unread post by wachumba »

Oasis has changed and has gay males workng there. Been like that for a few months
fuzzy

Unread post by fuzzy »

Went here again today
Saw nanna - she was pretty good - a few too many rules around pussy touching and hand job wasn't the best

Anyway nice young Asian with great little boobs and tight firm arse that was lovely to touch

Pretty good massage too

Wouldn't see her again, Prada was better last week

On way out saw Vicky who works wed and sat and she looked really pretty

Will try her next week

Great value joint for $65
fuzzy

Unread post by fuzzy »

Hi guys
Fuzzy here again - been away and not punted for a little while. Anyway returned here again today. Saw Tara a great young thai ml. She have me a great massage a very sexy finish with blowing on dick and a but of pussy play all on the menu. Massage was pretty good too.

Face - 8.5
Massage - 7
Bum - lovely firm perky bum - so pert and smooth - 8
Boobs - small but young and perky - 7.5
Pussy - shave and sweet with a bit of kinky wetness - 9

Return factor - 10/10

Any guys got any other recommendations - I am looking for a bit of pussy sliding (cock between pussy lips - sliding up and down) I understand this may be a Korean practice

Thanks

Fuzzy
fuzzy

Unread post by fuzzy »

So - had a bit of a break lately but returned to oasis - poplar today. Saw Prada again. She was great again. Straight into nude body slide and grind. Then turn over for pt 2. Had a bit of arsehole and pussy play - all for $65

Great place and best value

I have recently moved office and so any recommendations closer to wynyard - and reviews - gratefully received!
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

have you tried wishaway?
fuzzy

Unread post by fuzzy »

Not yet
What is it like - simar price, quality, service?
bender
Site Admin

Unread post by bender »

I've had great fun there ages ago, however more aunties seem to be at wynyard nowadays, I just love that lift exit setup it's like the batcave
roadie

Unread post by roadie »

Anyone have recent recommendations for therapists here? I still miss the famous Emma, she set a bar none have equalled since!
atoby69

Unread post by atoby69 »

Does anyone know if Emma from Thai Oasis and the Artarmon joint still is active?
angelripper

Jasmine (Receptionist)

Unread post by angelripper »

Had an awesome "massage" at this place from the previous long gone manager, Jasmine whom I understand was quite notorious for her willingness to go the extra mile to please her clientele. Finally got around to visiting her at the shop she set up in Double Baby, to be informed that she had sold it to new management. Does anyone know if she is currently working in Sydney? Any pointers in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.