Nepalese hookers

What's on your mind?
davvida

Nepalese hookers

Unread post by davvida »

HEY GUYS,
there seem to be a lot of Nepali girls studying in Sydney - but I cant find any in shops = anyone got any ideas
dipunkar

Re: Nepalese hookers

Unread post by dipunkar »

wilisno99 wrote: I have a feeling they'll be Indian pretending to be Nepalese.
I doubt it. The great majority of prostitutes in India are Nepali. Nepali woman is a byword for hooker in India. Hookers here claiming to be Indian are much more likely to be Nepali than the other way around.
neil98761

Unread post by neil98761 »

I used to know a Nepalese WL named Tara who worked at the old Stripperama at the Cross (with her sister as well for a while), then moved to the cinema place in Goulburn Street until it closed. Then she retired to work in a hospital. Beautiful body and good attitude. Don't know how you could mistake her for an Indian though.
dipunkar

Unread post by dipunkar »

neil98761 wrote:Don't know how you could mistake her for an Indian though.
oh there are millions of Indians from Himalayan states that have the rounder face, lighter skin and almond eyes that seems to be here defined as "Nepali." But there are also millions - the majority - of Nepalis from the plains who don't look like that and are easily confused as Indians by those unfamiliar. Fact is that Nepal is a very poor country and one of their biggest exports is women to Indian brothels. I remain sceptical of a punter's chances of finding a real Indian in a Sydney brothel. Maybe the occasional one, or a Malaysian or Fijian; or a Nepali.
samjim1

Unread post by samjim1 »

Try 62A, Moore St, Liverpool.There is Sarita-Nepali girl works on sat and Sun.
Have seen a cpl of times, gave me nice body to body massage, never tried her for full service