Apple @ 24 Station Street Marrickville

Unread post by James Dean »

Chinese Massage
24 Station Street
Marrickville
Phone: 95588588

Howdy Everybody,

This is a review of Apple.

I am so behind in my reviews it isn’t funny.

Anyway, this punt took place today and is really hard to evaluate. It was not a dud punt, but was not a good one either. It was sort of like the curate’s egg i.e. a bit good and bad.

I know it is a oversimplification to say that life is divided into process and content, but it is. Process is what actually happens to us and content is the meaning we ascribe to it. Let me give you an example to illustrate this.

Many years ago I bought a set of Encyclopaedia Britannica.

PROCESS:

1. I bought a set of encyclopaedias.
2. I gave a deposit of $200 with monthly instalments to be paid.
3. Delivery date for books was 1 week and books delivered 4 months late.
4. I was then in the Army and in Vietnam and had no need to them.
5. Books returned to company unopened and told they could keep initial payment.
6. Company requested payment from me in letters.
7. I refused to pay.

CONTENT:

I gave them back their books and they were ahead in the game. They could sell them to someone else and they even got to keep my deposit.

In the end we exchanged the following letters.

Dear Mr. Dean,
You have obviously decided to ignore the invoice for payment of $642.16 sent to you.
We have placed our claim into the hands of Hymie Swartz Collection Agency and are beginning legal proceedings against you in the Court of Small Claims.
We are very disappointed in you Mr. Dean as you have not honoured your depts.

David Davidovic
Accounts Department

MY RESPONSE:

Davidovic,

I’ve been through this a thousand times with you.
I don’t give a monkey’s fuck if you are disappointed with me.
You can tell Hymie Swartz if he wants to come to Pleiku, South Vietnam and collect that debt he is welcome, but he better bring the Red Cross blood bank with him as he will need it.
As for you, you can look at yourself in the mirror tomorrow and stick your tongue out and then take that tongue and fuck yourself in the ass you weasely little cunt!.

Have nice day.

James.

So, there you have it.

24 Station Street is literally 30 metres from Marrickville Station. It sort of hangs out there in public view on a corner. The saving grace is that you can enter through an open side door that has those plastic strips that the butcher shops use and are supposed to keep the flies out. Inside it feels like a rabbit warren and the room was typical of lower end Chinese rnt joints.

Now let’s get to Apple.

PROCESS:

She gave me a big smile on arrival.
We negotiated extras.
She did a ‘massage’
She provided those extras and talked during them.
I put my strides and the rest of my paraphernalia on and left.

CONTENT:

She said she was 27 and she looked about that. B Cups with nice , suckable nipples, trimmed pussy. Had never had a bub.

She was actually quite friendly and even though she had minimal English she was open and made me feel at ease.

We quickly negotiated extras at an additional cost of $50.

Her massage was poor. She only dealt with the neck and back. The extras were mechanical and chock a block full of FOAM, (fake orgasm and moaning.) “Oh you are so handsome!” “Oh I am so excited.

The long and the short of it was my cock spent most of the time feeling like it was just ‘out there’ flapping the breeze and she finished me off with an handjob.

To sum up the service had all the charm of those prune, tasking kisses my old Nana used to give me.

BUT

She is a nice lady and I enjoyed talking with her.

So, there you have it. I like a good massage and a dick that feels like it’s being honoured, so I will be back to this joint, but will not being seeing Apple. ‘The Apple’ was not bottom of the barrel, but she wasn’t at the top either.

I still have reviews of Lily, Sasa and Nancy in the pipeline.

Take care and I’ll catch you again soon..

Until that time friends. . . until that time.

James
boronia
Gold Contributor

Re: Apple @ 24 Station Street Marrickville

Unread post by boronia »

THis shop has had a recent change of ownership and got a few renovations as a result. New floorboards throughout and a lick of paint on the walls. It has gone from being a seedy, rundown joint to just a rundown joint. Oh, and new wider massage tables. Seems the staff has been given an overhaul too with many new ladies (MILFs) on the roster. No stunners found in the line ups yet, but acceptable for age.

Tried 3 so far (Moonah, Susan on Monday, Angela on Weds), the boss has promised me a session next time. All reasonably good massage skills; and willing for extras. $35/30, $55/60 so still in the cheap range; extras offered but not priced. I have tipped them anyway, and they seemed surprised to receive it. Best to have the correct money for the shop as at least one girl is a bit forgetful with the change (but I deducted from her tip accordingly).

Even with the side doorway and fly screen, the entrance is quite public with coffee shops on opposite corners and regular foot traffic to/from the station.
GFE

Unread post by GFE »

What about the ladyboy review, JD? Did s/he give you any extras? LOL
Also, are you by any chance the son of xyz from New Jersey?
boronia
Gold Contributor

Unread post by boronia »

I have become something of a regular at Station St of late. A good line up of larger size MILFs, (and a couple of smaller ones).

$50 on top of the shop's $55/hr will usually get you a full nude massage session ending in a BBBJ/CIM; DATY available if you are game enough. Some girls have "accidently" dropped condom packets on the floor or dresser so even more may be on the cards.

Most of the girls have good english, so good for conversation and laughs. They are happy for you to lead the way for what you want, rather than being restricted to their "routines".