Bonnie @ Spring House

Unread post by James Dean »

Spring House
46 Sydenham Rd.
Marrickville
Phone: 95161104
Rate: $150/60

Hi Gang,

Do you remember what you had for dinner on August 17, 2007? I don’t. Why? Because whatever I did eat on that date, even if great, was in itself not worth remembering. You might remember what you ate if you had shared a pizza supreme, without the pineapple, with your Uncle Nicodemous before he got his lethal injection for those three murders he committed or you were later that day going to do a fight scene with Stallone in Rocky XX. By the way, if they ever do Godfather 9, Don Corelone will be a foetus.)

I am writing this way, because if I don’t write a review of this punt now I will forget it faster than a politician forgets an election promise. This punt took place 2 hours ago.

This is a review of Bonnie.

This place doesn’t get reviewed much so I thought I would give it a go.

It is located on busy Sydenham Rd. and Blind Freddy could see by the external sign that this is indeed a brothel. Once inside it’s brothel credentials are sealed. It has subdued lighting (actually it is dark). The décor looks like something a graduate of Internal Brothel Design 101, (circa 1983) would have put together. It has lots of bright reds and blacks mixed together with no apparent rhyme or reason.

It’s a bit hard to describe Bonnie as I only got fleeting looks at her, due to the darkness. She said she was 29 and that looked about right. She had mid-length hair, trimmed pussy and A cup breasts with nice suckable nipples. She is slim with no tummy fat. Her English was not as good as her first impression. Conversing with her had some problems.

Bonnie had a good attitude and wanted to please me. While there was some FOAM (Fake orgasm and moaning), it was different from what I usually hear. She said things like “Oh God that is great . . .”

She was very affectionate and didn’t mind a lot of dfking. Her bbj was average . . . she didn’t really suck and lips were lightly wrapped around cock. Her pussy was reasonably tight and I had her in mish and cowgirl.

I think some punter could have a great time with Bonnie. She and I got along ok, but we didn’t really click. So, the experience , while not bad, was forgettable. So, if someone asked me 10 years from now “What did you do on January 19, 2014 ?” I will reply, “I don’t know. Probably was learning to suck eggs”.

I’ve got to dash now friends. See you again soon when I review Sasa and Myumi.

Until that time folks . . .until that time.

James
asianlover99

Re: Bonnie @ Spring House

Unread post by asianlover99 »

Is this the same Myumi that used to be at the Bellevue shop?
James Dean
Bronze Contributor

Unread post by James Dean »

Yes, this is the same Myumi.

James
asianlover99

Unread post by asianlover99 »

Looks like I'll be paying a visit to my favourite pussy of old times :mrgreen:
James Dean
Bronze Contributor