James Dean
Bronze Contributor

12 Belevue: Lisa and no bad taste in my mouth

Unread post by James Dean »

G'day folks,

12 Bellevue Street
Surry Hills.

This is a review of Lisa.

As I had mentioned in a recent review of Monica, I have learned over the years to see that things are not always black or white. Life is full of shades of grey. Take for example Bellevue12 itself. Within the precincts of this erstwhile establishment there are differing views regarding the nature, character and likability of Jack Kerouac. Below is my observations regarding their views of Kerouac.

Likes Kerouac:
Monica, Lucy, YuYu and Jennifer.

Thinks Kerouac isn’t too bad:
Vicky, Wendy, Mona, Lily, Apple and Tina

Doesn’t like Kerouac
LaLa, Lisa, Candy, Jessica, Jenny and CoCo.

LaLa especially disliked me because I complained about her to her. Jessica really dislikes me because she thinks I complained about her to Tom the owner, but it was Vicky that I had complained about. Vicky and Jessica had seen me in a double with Vicky answering numerous calls and short timing me 15 minutes. Jessica just happened to be a fellow traveller who also short changed me 15 minutes when she left with Vicky. I sorted things out with Vicky, but today in the waiting room Jessica, looked at me with dagger looks and if looks could kill I would not be around to write this.

Candy hates men generally and punters specifically. Candy avoids me like the plague when I arrive. The look on her face is that I am a disfigured leper who just escaped from the colony. She sits in a corner, with her sexy glasses on and finds everything else in the universe more interesting than me.

Now, my mother claims I am wonderful and loveable and I am confident she is not wrong, but as I said, the world is a dirty grey joint and how I really am depends on who you ask and not on some objective reality.

This brings us to Lisa.

I think Lisa is the first lady I ever saw at Bellevue12. Depending on who you ask she is either in her late 30’s or early 60’s. Let’s just say she’s ‘mature’. Her body is sort of like an overstuffed Louis 1V chair. In other words, she is well padded and there is a slight fear she will burst at the seams. She had D cups and a trimmed pussy. She has a pleasant face and laughs a lot (sometimes inappropriately.)

Originally, I used to see her most of the time, but became hooked for awhile on Vicky. When that happened she went sour on me and I feel that continues until this day.

Don’t get me wrong, she is a good all-rounder. Her pussy is reasonably tight, she does a good bbj and anal is on the cards if that’s your thing.

When I arrived today she rather high-jacked, or should I saw low-jacked me, into taking her.

In the room and the first thing I noticed was the strong smell of her lunch on her breath. That was a bit of a turnoff as I have no intention of eating or tasting Lisa’s pre-chewed tucker. So, dfk with her definitely went out the window.

Without getting into too much detail she did a very good bbj, some ok rimming and I had her in mish.

It wasn’t her fault that I didn’t find it all particularly exciting. When I attempted anal my heart and my dick weren’t really up to the job at hand so I gave up.

Will I see her again? I will never say never, but probably never.

It was not a bad experience. It was like wearing a pair of old slippers. It was comfortable, but not exciting.

So. . . if you have never seen Lisa she is worth a visit and is service oriented. If you have seen her, you may wish to move on to greener pastures.

Next review will be Lily re-visited.

Got to go now folks. See you soon.

Until that time friends . . .until that time.

Jack