James Dean
Bronze Contributor

12 Bellevue: Lucy and Monica

Unread post by James Dean »

Bellevue12
12 Bellevue St.
Surry Hills.

G’day Ladies and Gents,

This is a review of a ‘double’ with Lucy and Monica.

This was an extremely hard review to write and I am still unsure how to describe the outcome.

Let me start by saying that when I was young I thought everything was black and white and clear. It was only later in life that I realised that there are immense shades of gray. In terms of punting, let me give you an example. There is a punting term called ‘GFE’ and that stands for ‘girlfriend experience’. What does that really mean? For example, at the peak of passion in a relationship with your girlfriend the following interaction may occur:

Dean: Darling, let’s make passionate love.
Hortinse: Yes, I desire you Jimmy. Let’s fornicate like two deprived weasels.
Dean: Great
!

Now, the above experience is a great ‘GFE’, but as time goes by the relationship with the girlfriend becomes bland. The following example illustrates this:

Dean: Let’s make passionate love.
Hortinse: Well, there’s nothing much on TV. so we might as well.
Dean: OK

Now, the above example is bland. We don’t really hunger after it, but wait there’s more. There is the time when the relationship has well and truly gone sour. In that instance you get the following:

Dean: How about we have sex.
Hortinse: You can suck your own dick and fuck you own ugly self!
Dean: Say what?

In this last example Hortinse has turned into a real nightmare chick. So, when a WL advertises GFE it isn’t clear which one of the three she is offering. I have experienced a dose of each from various WL’s. So what is offered is not always clear.

One final point, there is the cliché that it is the journey and not the destination that is important. Generally I agree. The object of the punt isn’t just an orgasm. An example of this is Maggie at Pendle Hill that was such a drag I jerked myself off. So while I had a orgasm, the journey toward it was stuffed.

So, the world and the outcome of events are not always crystal clear and this brings us to Lucy and Monica.

Lucy is Chinese, tall. e.g. about 5’10”, B+-C- cups and reasonably slim with a shaved pussy. Not a pretty face, but very service oriented and I like her. Monica is Korean from China. She has an untrimmed pussy, A cups with nice nipples and pretty face with stylish, shortish hair.

I booked Lucy and Monica for an hour each, but the first half hour was with Lucy, the second half hour was with Lucy and Monica and the third half hour was with Monica.

Lucy is service oriented. She attempts to please and for me she is fine. Her bbj is above average. She has a reasonably tight pussy and I had intercourse with her in mish, doggie and cowgirl. (Tried anal but she was too tight.) She gave some very good rimming and the half hour went quick. Monica entered and was very affectionate and I took turns screwing each in turn. It was all very pleasant.

Lucy left and I had the final 30 minutes with Monica. She is very affectionate. She has no English, but really tires to please and has a very good attitude. I enjoyed a nice bbj from her and let her know just before I blew in her mouth. At that instant when I blew she took a breath and some semen went the wrong way and she started coughing horribly to clear her lungs and swallowed copious amounts of water. Eventually she was fine and I apologised profusely, but she was a good sport and said it was her fault. I offered her a tip as compensation and she politely refused it. She was really nice about the whole thing, but I felt bad it had happened as she is so sweet.

Was it a good punt? Well, the journey was fine, but through nobody’s fault there were problems at the end.

Overall, both are worth a try as a double again. It was not a bad punt. It just didn’t work out exactly as I or Monica wanted.

I will probably return to Bellevue tomorrow to see Vicky again for some dirty fun.

I must depart and will see y’all soon.

Until that time mates . . . until that time.

James.
Falcone

Re: 12 Bellevue: Lucy and Monica

Unread post by Falcone »

Great review & spot on.
For a lesbian 3some i recommend Vicky & Mona. BBBJ, BBFS from both. Vicky does greek. Mona licks Vicky but not vice versa. Will let you video using your smartphone
weedkook

Unread post by weedkook »

Hey Falcone, Any other "girls" at 12 Bellevue , let you video them on phone , besides Vicki & Monica ?
csteve

Unread post by csteve »

Visited 12 Bellevue about a month ago - first time in about 10 years as I have been away from Sydney. Felt like the same ladies were still there but just a decade older!! :) I was in the mood for some greek and had rung in advance and told that Mona (correct name?) did that and I asked straight away for her. Not that great on the eye, but I was horny and thought what the fuck. Little bit of a hairy bush, which I normally really like, but I just couldn't face going down on her as the tummy a bit thick. However it turned out to be a fun quicky with her taking it in the backside like a trooper. Quite smiley and cheerful too - but I doubt that I would go back as she is just a bit too old. I am not after young models, prefer a 'dirty' slut who will do things... but does anyone know if there are *slightly* younger and skinnier ladies that offer a little extra in the anal department?
lovesluts

Unread post by lovesluts »

She sounds nice to me. I like the older ladies - they just know.